April 26, 2018, 11:01:35 pm

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: new pet
« Last post by LuXueqi on Yesterday at 01:47:11 am »
True, creating the base model is easy, but what I meant was, that getting it working properly (animations mainly), is the part that is probably going to take ages. You have to make your own custom idle, walking, death, skills, etc. animations and so forth. And these cant really be copied over from old models as (I assume) the new model would be completely different and if it had any copied animations, it would probably look rather bad.

Anyhow, good luck with it if you ever decide to add custom pets.
Ingame / Re: sovereign order
« Last post by Perryl on April 24, 2018, 12:10:28 pm »
is it possible to add sovereign order tier 2-5 to the monkey npc?
not because im to lazy doing tier quest but because i cant finish the quest when every time i click Special Ops Agent, my game always crass/ctd
i assume it was part of the base game file since this problem with etherkin patch do exist on other server too.

Next patch is different files, so, it should work then.

We're not going to add tier skips to a NPC, there are other servers that do that stuff.
Technical Support / Re: old account issue
« Last post by Perryl on April 24, 2018, 12:07:25 pm »
Hello, i have an issue with one of my old accounts.... bucifer is account name. I can log the account in the web, but cannot log in game and get the "wrong username or password" error message.

If anyone can investigate, it will be greatly appreciated.

Submit a ticket for assistance with this issue.
« Last post by Perryl on April 24, 2018, 12:06:44 pm »
I think it will be quite hard to find a character model for those... cant remember seeing any mermaid characters in jd ever. If the base model doesnt exist, I dont believe the admins/staff would bother creating such a model, let alone a model that would work in md.

The idea of requesting custom pets is good though. Perhaps the staff could implement such a feature and make it an event or something? and the winner's idea gets made into a real pet?
This way you get free work done (ideas, sketches, etc) and could potentially gain money and content through this.

If it existed in PW, FW, or other games using similar models, it's possible to rework them for JD.

Kaz did that, I know a bit about it, but someone who knows a bit about 3d modeling can figure it out pretty easily, I think.
News / Re: Email issues
« Last post by Oelmasu on April 24, 2018, 03:47:45 am »
This information is very helpful to me.
News / Re: More Server Hardware Fixes
« Last post by Oelmasu on April 24, 2018, 03:47:26 am »
I'm sure your message is very good. Get a lot of benefits.
« Last post by LuXueqi on April 22, 2018, 08:39:31 am »
I think it will be quite hard to find a character model for those... cant remember seeing any mermaid characters in jd ever. If the base model doesnt exist, I dont believe the admins/staff would bother creating such a model, let alone a model that would work in md.

The idea of requesting custom pets is good though. Perhaps the staff could implement such a feature and make it an event or something? and the winner's idea gets made into a real pet?
This way you get free work done (ideas, sketches, etc) and could potentially gain money and content through this.
General Discussion / new pet
« Last post by kiiarabliss on April 21, 2018, 01:36:28 pm »
OMG GUYS I LOVE MERMAIDS I WISH U GUYS CAN MAKE A MERMAID PET....I WILL BE SO HAPPY AND EXCITED PLZ DO A MERMAID PET :-* :-* :-* :-*
Technical Support / Re: old account issue
« Last post by Volitant on April 21, 2018, 09:27:09 am »
I suggest you check the ban list.
Ingame / sovereign order
« Last post by linua on April 21, 2018, 07:16:43 am »
is it possible to add sovereign order tier 2-5 to the monkey npc?
not because im to lazy doing tier quest but because i cant finish the quest when every time i click Special Ops Agent, my game always crass/ctd
i assume it was part of the base game file since this problem with etherkin patch do exist on other server too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Server Online
194 Players Online
643 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on
Facebook