July 16, 2018, 02:28:57 am

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / Re: Discord link?
« Last post by Perryl on May 31, 2018, 09:28:21 am »
https://discord.gg/ct3R6G

Here is the discord link but it is not very active, plus the main GM does not want to add it to the website either which sux, but I hope this helps

I think you should be honest with your posts, not make shit up.

I said we have other priorities right now. My answer was no because we're busy, as was explained to you in Discord. You argued and I basically told you to fuck off, because that's how we do around here.

Discord may be added to the website. I have yet to see the level of activity I would expect for me to waste my time adding it to the website. Maybe if people were actually active there then it would feel more valuable.
Account Problems / Re: ??? Re: exemption status
« Last post by Perryl on May 31, 2018, 09:23:13 am »
How long does this process usually take?
Am I waiting for a Skype call?
Is there someone/somewhere I'm supposed to check to expedite this process?
Did you all need more information?

We're a small team with too much to do, exceptions are not anywhere on our radar at this time. Sorry.
General Discussion / Re: Returning to Jade Dynasty
« Last post by Perryl on May 31, 2018, 09:21:42 am »
Greetings all, and to those to whom it may concern, I am returning to Jade Dynasty after almost an eight year disappearance from the game.  I am trying to download the game via the Arc Game Manager just to retrieve a character name, class, and list of equipment I had, including cash bought store items.
Out of curiosity, I would need to start all over again by joining the private servers?
Secondly, here is my e-mail for purpose of ALSO responding to this query -
[email protected]

Lastly, I really do miss Jade Dynasty; I had an audience of one attend a storytelling time I did in a shrine area away from a beach, I think it was after coming from the 'Immortals' zone.  My class related to a 'fox entity', and that story I did in the game, I still have it surviving somewhere on the web.
Anyhow, I look forward to any response and am hopeful to rejoin Jade Dynasty again.  I was actually saddened to hear it shutting down, but after seeing 'Private Servers', I became skeptical and am still curious on how to join through this website.

You already did.

The same username and password you used to post on the forums is the same username and password you use to log in the game.

Ark is not supported, it is not our product.

You simply download the client from the "connect" page.

Nothing to be skeptical about, we've been live for 5 years. We run an older version of the game than official does, but with official closing we'll see how that changes. We do have a new version coming out soon.
General Discussion / Re: JD Official Servers Shutting Down June 5
« Last post by Ecc on May 29, 2018, 09:58:34 pm »
such as the zx3 translated content that has been going for ages

I learned to backup my posts after the transition to the ARC forums since they kept getting deleted after every other edit. So, practically all the useful stuff that I posted on the forums have been saved
News / Re: More Server Hardware Fixes
« Last post by ama_2018fut on May 29, 2018, 01:02:02 pm »
The server was taken down today for an extensive hardware analysis. We discovered an additional issue with the power supply and replaced it. Combined with the recent cooling fix, we should have a very stable server going forward (no more random crashes). This is an important foundation for the upcoming patch.

Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned  :)

we can understand that server was updated but if possible should post it on  the client too . it will save time and will also let us know that there is on going maintenance. thanks
General Discussion / Re: Discord
« Last post by LuXueqi on May 28, 2018, 06:53:24 pm »
Please have a look at the forums more concisely next time, as this is an unnecessary repost.

Link that I have to the discord: https://discord.gg/ct3R6G

There are barely any people there, and also barely any activity.
General Discussion / Discord
« Last post by Tkelly717us on May 27, 2018, 08:33:42 pm »
Does anyone have a discord and would call from time to time during the game? Or just a discord server for monkey dynasty in general?
« Last post by ZhenZi on May 25, 2018, 06:28:03 am »
 No, me being a rude is calling you a fucking retard for seeing shit that's not there. But I'm not.

He asked, I answered. Simple as that. Don't like it? Too bad, go be a wet blanket elsewhere.
« Last post by shei on May 24, 2018, 10:11:46 pm »
So that was really rude and uncalled for...the invasion of  official crawling under your skin? Js   :o
« Last post by ZhenZi on May 23, 2018, 11:17:35 am »
Hello.

Yes, you have to restart your character, you cannot transfer anything from the official server to here.

You've already registered an account, there's nothing more to be done. Go to the "Connect" tab on top and download the game.

Private servers have been around for a long time, probably about the same amount of time as official. There's nothing sceptical about it, official game is still shutting down.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Server Online
253 Players Online
840 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on
Facebook