October 22, 2018, 01:47:36 pm

Topic: Is this a P2W server?  (Read 4214 times)

Offline Whitespark

• View Profile
    • Beligerent's Blog
Is this a P2W server?
« on: July 11, 2013, 07:25:30 am »
Hey, I'm new to the server and downloading the game client right now, but I need to know before I start playing is this server P2W? As in do I have to pay actual money to make my character good or be able to PvP?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 07:53:28 am by Whitespark »
~I live through fear but I do not let fear live through me.~

Offline Ken

• Nankurunaisa
    • View Profile
Re: Is this a P2W server?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 08:06:10 am »
Noopsie no, there are no custom donate items/or any at all that influence pvp or stats , only thing donaters get are faster refineries as in they can donate for higher refine sigils(its not cheap), essence(definitely not cheap xD ), and ofc jaden, and the monkey team's custom currency 'monkey coins'. Jaden can be acquired through voting and monkey coins can be farmed pretty fast through citadel farming.
You can get everything donators get, all it takes is a lil work and a bit of patience. I'm a free player myself, feel free to check out my char ingame, but about being able to pvp, thats up to you xD

p.s. Welcome to MD xD
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:08:09 am by Ken »

Offline Whitespark

• View Profile
    • Beligerent's Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 08:33:59 am »
Noopsie no, there are no custom donate items/or any at all that influence pvp or stats , only thing donaters get are faster refineries as in they can donate for higher refine sigils(its not cheap), essence(definitely not cheap xD ), and ofc jaden, and the monkey team's custom currency 'monkey coins'. Jaden can be acquired through voting and monkey coins can be farmed pretty fast through citadel farming.
You can get everything donators get, all it takes is a lil work and a bit of patience. I'm a free player myself, feel free to check out my char ingame, but about being able to pvp, thats up to you xD

p.s. Welcome to MD xD
Alright thanks for the reply! Also, how is the community? Are there lots of English speaking players because on the official server of Jade Dynasty there were practically none.

Offline Hulu

• MD Developer/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 08:42:14 am »

p.s. Welcome to MD xD
Alright thanks for the reply! Also, how is the community? Are there lots of English speaking players because on the official server of Jade Dynasty there were practically none.

Mostly everyone speaks english, there are a few people that don't, but that doesn't matter. The community is EXTREMELY friendly, I came here from my old server i owned and when people heard that I was a GM they were like "Yay another GM <3"

Offline Whitespark

• View Profile
    • Beligerent's Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 02:39:27 pm »

p.s. Welcome to MD xD

Mostly everyone speaks english, there are a few people that don't, but that doesn't matter. The community is EXTREMELY friendly, I came here from my old server i owned and when people heard that I was a GM they were like "Yay another GM <3"
Alright, thank you :) and wow this is a long download!

Server Online
347 Players Online
1066 Active Today
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
Ultimate Raffle
starts
Staff Online
3 Game Sages now in game!