December 13, 2018, 09:31:11 am

Topic: So what's going on?  (Read 303 times)

Offline Tcholok

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dynasty
So what's going on?
« on: December 02, 2018, 12:34:04 am »
Hey everyone,

We've been very heads down lately focused on getting patch 44 ready to go. It's probably our biggest patch ever and we're very excited to release it. I won't go into much more detail just yet, but we will have extensive patch notes when it's released and will begin keeping the news steadily updated with in-progress patch notes for what we're working on next.

I've let the communication slide a bit lately as well while we've been focusing on development. There have been several sever crashes, particularly the one yesterday that left the server down for hours while we were asleep. I know this left a lot of people confused and frustrated, especially without much official communication from the team. I'm sorry for that and we'll be aiming to do better with news posts about any server events, downtime, and upcoming patches as I mentioned before.

Bear with us for just a little while longer and I'm confident the wait will be worth it. After patch 44 the server should finally be in a polished state where we are prepared to begin advertising again, re-opening parts of the shop, running regular events (including automated events), and rebuilding the community.

I'm really excited to show you what we've been working on  :)

Offline Sunburst

• View Profile
Re: So what's going on?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 11:08:03 am »
Head up, chest up! Keep it going guys! You are doing a great job! :)

Offline PowerSlave

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 11:30:27 am »
Keep up the good stuff!

Offline ARandomUser

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 09:27:17 pm »
Good to know and huge respect for your work and dedication on this. Thanks and keep up the good work!  :)

Offline serus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 11:54:46 am »
Would any of this have anything to do with me being unable to log in to the game for the past week or so?

Offline DarthVoida

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 07:37:22 am »
I can personally say with my limited knowledge on the test server... it will be worth it :).

Believe in Tcho and Perry and the rest of the awesome staff.

Also, the more people we have on test server productively doing things, the quicker this patch will get released! So, please contribute what you can.

Maybe the fact that BL is fixed in 44 should be motivation enough for people to jump in with their efforts =). I hope to see some of yall on there, msg me on live server if you need help with some of the commands to help get you started on the debug panel (lets you spawn items!).

Offline Tcholok

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dynasty
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 11:13:52 pm »
Would any of this have anything to do with me being unable to log in to the game for the past week or so?

No; nothing much has changed on the live server for the past few weeks

Offline Lechworm

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 07:31:29 am »
So..as players what can we do to improve this server?

Offline Tcholok

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dynasty
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 03:13:18 pm »
So..as players what can we do to improve this server?

I think the biggest thing you can do is help spread the word once we release patch v44 and begin our marketing efforts again. We will have welcome back prizes, email campaigns, free lottos, and maybe a referral system and we'll need everyone's help to tell their friends, old allies, etc. that MD is back and better than ever.

That may take the form of making videos, social media posts, and things like this. If you have any ideas on approaches we can take to spread the word and incentivize others to do the same, please let us know. Rebuilding the huge community we once had will be a primary focus post Patch 44.

Server Online
202 Players Online
396 Active Today
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Tcholok
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on
Facebook