Topic: Patch v35  (Read 922 times)

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
Patch v35
« on: September 03, 2018, 06:55:38 pm »
Oh look, we did 2 patches in 3 days. It's unicorn season.

You know, lots of stuff was changed. I forgot some of it, but hey, you'll tell me if something is wrong, right? Of course you might.

Custom NPCs are back. Yeah, they aren't perfect. Another patch will come soon and will make it better.

Drop rates are increased. Maybe not as high as they should be, we'll decide that after we do another modification to drop lists.

Perfect Tawen Gems don't work. No idea why, yet, but we'll find out. And when we know, we'll fix it. Until then, use the normal ones.

Hydran Esper Gem doesn't work. I don't know why, yet, but we'll find out. And when we know, we'll fix it. Like other stuff.

Keep reporting stuff. Slack remains the best place to do so.

Don't like the drops? Buy yourself that item... What was it called? I forget the name. Maybe someone in world chat knows. Kill 18 of those mobs in Kunlun, forget what they're called, and open an Elysium Vessel. It has pretty contents.

Another patch coming real, real, soon. More fixes, let me know what you think I should fix first.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 07:48:08 pm by Tcholok »
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline MariaV

• View Profile
Re: Patch v35
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 08:22:17 am »
Will the instance rewards like crimson peaks and moontop hollow go back to the ones from last week, or will they stay like they are now?

Offline Melissma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 08:25:29 am »
That item you can't remember the name of is Elysium Proclamation- you buy them from the sky dweller. They've been tested and are working

Offline fresa001

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 01:13:32 am »
Thanks for all the arrangements you have made. Can you place in the fealty the rewar that gives a Drake sigil sharkl for the +11 sigil please? And in the Vip Rewar, the positions  that were before  celestial healing Orb . Also the Nirvana Insignia. monkey coins, lottos, Common seal Orb etc. And in the Understream instance you can place the rewar: sigiles as before? Thank you so much for everything

Offline guta03

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 05:46:49 pm »
The patcher isn`t updating this version , please make a manual patch file :(

Offline nomermore

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 10:43:00 pm »
Please fix the all instance rewards such as Elemental Temple and MTH, also please bring back the option to Lord Byzim so we can trade those shards that's hording, thanks a lot and more power =)

Server Online
198 Players Online
333 Active Today
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on
Facebook