August 14, 2018, 10:20:09 am

Topic: SELL for GOLD advice  (Read 551 times)

Offline lnitiate

• How may I help you?
    • View Profile
SELL for GOLD advice
« on: July 16, 2018, 04:40:24 am »
Please comment with you best advice on what to sell in game to horde gold fast. TY.
Enter to learn, leave to lead.
IGN: ASSISTANT | FUWA CELAN
IGN: HELPER | DAGOS VOIDA

Offline inorilee

• View Profile
Re: SELL for GOLD advice
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 07:17:33 am »
Vote for a very long time, vote in diff networks, then buy gold bricks xD, though 1jaden=100g is not that much, it's a sure way to make one without relying on other players.

Offline Michiru~

• I love you!!!!! (Even though I'd watch you die.)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 07:23:08 pm »
Set your character up for farming, a stack of Wonderland Stones sell for ~40k and by the time you get that you'll probably get ~15-25k from killing the mobs, you can sell the Chroma Beads you get as well (Not sure how much a stack sells for, but collect ~15-20 stacks and you should be able to make a big profit). Use those Treasured Copper Coins from VIP and trade at the Jade Exchange girl for some Dancing Snakes and *hopefully* get some Capricorn Essences (~80-120k I've seen 120 as the highest I think).  Some people are starting to buy lots of Jaden now, save up your Jaden and sell it to them (they usually buy in the double digit thousands though). Join in on Boss Spawn events and collect Perfect Talismans and sell them (I believe the Anti-Reduction and Crit Bonus/Shield sell for the most, ~250k each. The Perfect Res Talismans aren't that useful for selling imo), don't forget to sell the Advanced Orb Coupons as well, those are good things to sell for profit or use it for yourself. Other than that, pay attention to the demands on World Chat when you're on and you'll see what items are in demand and if you are able to sell the item, you can produce said item to make profit. Otherwise just set up your character to grind all night/day and you should make about 10-15k a night by leaving your character to kill Vultures or Phoenix's. I highly recommend against using your Jaden for Gold Bars because I feel that it's inefficient use of your Jaden, but it's your choice and it does make good profit per vote right now. 100g x 840(?) = 84kg.
My moral in life is be who you are and no matter what, don't get yourself down because people don't like you.

Offline Renya

• Game Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 06:07:31 pm »
Vote for a very long time, vote in diff networks, then buy gold bricks xD, though 1jaden=100g is not that much, it's a sure way to make one without relying on other players.

Not really good advice. That gets you banned. The multiple network thing. :)

Server Online
275 Players Online
831 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on
Facebook