September 21, 2018, 02:52:06 am

Topic: Discord link?  (Read 1846 times)

Offline nekromage

• View Profile
Discord link?
« on: May 15, 2018, 12:07:29 pm »
Seen some people posting discord invitation links(idk if its official discord or not),and would like do join it if posible... for cmon question,infos,talk etc...

Offline mayaa

• View Profile
Re: Discord link?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 12:23:10 pm »
https://discord.gg/ct3R6G

Here is the discord link but it is not very active, plus the main GM does not want to add it to the website either which sux, but I hope this helps

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 09:28:21 am »

Here is the discord link but it is not very active, plus the main GM does not want to add it to the website either which sux, but I hope this helps

I think you should be honest with your posts, not make shit up.

I said we have other priorities right now. My answer was no because we're busy, as was explained to you in Discord. You argued and I basically told you to fuck off, because that's how we do around here.

Discord may be added to the website. I have yet to see the level of activity I would expect for me to waste my time adding it to the website. Maybe if people were actually active there then it would feel more valuable.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline mayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 01:30:23 pm »

I said we have other priorities right now. My answer was no because we're busy, as was explained to you in Discord. You argued and I basically told you to fuck off, because that's how we do around here.

Discord may be added to the website. I have yet to see the level of activity I would expect for me to waste my time adding it to the website. Maybe if people were actually active there then it would feel more valuable.

Wow you are quite aggressive arent u! Let me guess, u have the time to post long ass essays on the forums about this shit but you cannot do a 2 minutes task? Chill the fuck down, it was a suggestion in the nicest way possible and u responded with some bull shit about not having time, sure u dont. No wonder why this server died, u are complete trash

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 02:05:04 pm »

Wow you are quite aggressive arent u! Let me guess, u have the time to post long ass essays on the forums about this shit but you cannot do a 2 minutes task? Chill the fuck down, it was a suggestion in the nicest way possible and u responded with some bull shit about not having time, sure u dont. No wonder why this server died, u are complete trash

Seems like I hit a nerve. Takes like a minute to type 2 sentences, or a "long ass essay" as you put it.

I don't have time to argue with you about it either.

Offline mayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 04:14:26 pm »

Seems like I hit a nerve. Takes like a minute to type 2 sentences, or a "long ass essay" as you put it.

You do not have the time yet you keep replying, u gotta try harder than that to convince me of how "busy" u are lmao

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 12:50:29 pm »

You do not have the time yet you keep replying, u gotta try harder than that to convince me of how "busy" u are lmao

One sentence every 5 days, I'm putting so much effort into this sentence that I won't be able to do anything else for a month. Sorry.

Offline S-HolmeS

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 08:49:33 pm »
http://regen.monkeydynasty.org/forum/index.php/topic,3836.0.html

Maya dear, its has been always his answer read that post and you will see , so just ignore it and let it go and don't get to bother yourself, enjoy time to be with friends if you have time, and  know the actual waste of time is when you do replay or even talk to that guy because as you see since 2015 nothing has changed so it was completely waste of time for me making that post to deliver him message back then, been 3 years and nothing has changed.

Know that in more direct words Perry doesn't give fuck about me, you, anyone who just say something he doesn't like, he care only about his opinion his way of seen things his way of doing things,

And if you don't like way things be done here ,his answer so you don't be shocked  " go play somewhere else "
 and yeah its his server,his house, his rules, and he have all right to say so.

so i'm just for real saving time for you and for him by telling you what you will be getting because i see where this is going.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 11:31:12 am »
http://regen.monkeydynasty.org/forum/index.php/topic,3836.0.html

Maya dear, its has been always his answer read that post and you will see , so just ignore it and let it go and don't get to bother yourself, enjoy time to be with friends if you have time, and  know the actual waste of time is when you do replay or even talk to that guy because as you see since 2015 nothing has changed so it was completely waste of time for me making that post to deliver him message back then, been 3 years and nothing has changed.

Know that in more direct words Perry doesn't give fuck about me, you, anyone who just say something he doesn't like, he care only about his opinion his way of seen things his way of doing things,

And if you don't like way things be done here ,his answer so you don't be shocked  " go play somewhere else "
 and yeah its his server,his house, his rules, and he have all right to say so.

so i'm just for real saving time for you and for him by telling you what you will be getting because i see where this is going.

To quote that thread you linked:

"You mistake me for someone who actually cares if these people leave. I don't. The people that leave because the free game they play doesn't give them new free stuff fast enough are not the people I do this for.  "

Server Online
272 Players Online
964 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
Ultimate Raffle
starts
Staff Online
2 Game Sages now in game!