June 20, 2018, 05:31:12 am

Topic: JD Official Servers Shutting Down June 5  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
Re: JD Official Servers Shutting Down June 5
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2018, 09:35:05 am »
Hopefully perry takes into count taht Hydran and Seira files are released on Ragezone and gets them and starts to work on it while official client files are still downloadable..

Haven't seen Seira files, already have Hydran files.

Link me the Seira files and I'll look at them.

We had about a year of "Hydran' releases dropping that weren't real Hydran releases, before that we had about a year of Etherkin releases that were incomplete or mashups. Ridiculous. lol.

I'd be interested in working on Seira files, but I wouldn't be able to start on them until we're done with Hydran.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline etnies445

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2018, 04:49:56 pm »
Perry -

Mitko released the sierra files on rage zone, I honestly am not smart enough to know how/where to find them on there, or where he put them on there. But I do know he released the sierra files.

You can probably contact him via discord or something if we really want to know.

I don't think it should be priority, but hopefully once the current patch is out you can grab it from him and start working on it.

Offline Jar

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 11:51:03 pm »
Hopefully perry takes into count taht Hydran and Seira files are released on Ragezone and gets them and starts to work on it while official client files are still downloadable..

We've been waiting for the etherkin ascension for an eonnnnn 1/2.

I doubt we'll get Seira anytime soon.

It's a shame because my fav class on live was the gevrin, but they may never be on a private server sadly.

I hope someone leaks the files so we have hope of one day having almost all of the classes.

I suppose we'll never see the scroll class in english.
    ZX also just released a completely new faction/race

Offline etnies445

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 01:19:24 am »

We've been waiting for the etherkin ascension for an eonnnnn 1/2.

I doubt we'll get Seira anytime soon.

It's a shame because my fav class on live was the gevrin, but they may never be on a private server sadly.

I hope someone leaks the files so we have hope of one day having almost all of the classes.

I suppose we'll never see the scroll class in english.

Wow, it's releasing 6-12.

I feel like I need to learn chinese to go play lol.

Offline Ecc

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2018, 12:13:16 pm »
Wow, it's releasing 6-12.

I feel like I need to learn chinese to go play lol.

Yea, they released a new race. It's already out on the test server client, but the official release is tomorrow

(saved from the, now gone, official forums):

Quote from: Zmniejszyc
Wanmei is introducing a fourth race to the game in its summer expansion, the race is called 苍祇 Cāngqí Gods of Heaven and Earth

The new faction is 逐霜 Zhú Shuāng

Weapon: 龙枪 Dragon Spear

Faction Characteristics: Posture Switch, Damage Output, Onrush

I translated the skills and all that, but since official's gone, I'm not sure if there's a point anymore or where to post the stuff

"To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else."

Offline Kentauros

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2018, 06:44:59 am »
So, the spear is like a sleeker version of Kytos'.
-I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded.

Offline Ecc

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2018, 01:45:03 pm »
So, the spear is like a sleeker version of Kytos'.

Kind of. One could say that their weapon is Dragon & Spear

They have 2 postures. One's for melee range and another's long distance. A number of skills are restricted to use while under only one of the postures, sort of like Modo's forms. The listed weapon for these skills are either Spear 枪 (melee posture) or 龙 Dragon (long distance posture)

The long distance posture skills will summon dragons for its attacks and their range is around 16 yards or more. They're mostly Charge skills (like arden) but have a long charge time and somewhat long cooldowns... around 1 min for a lot of them

The melee posture skills' reach is around 6 yards, but are multi-hit. Their T5 skill hits 9 times, attaches 10% of Max HP to damage, and can be spammed back-to-back up to 3 times before you have to wait 18 sec to use it again

They also have a unique "Dragon Power" system w/ the melee range posture skills that adds additional effects to a lot of their skills

Here's a video of one in BG: https://youtu.be/sCy392vQdi0

Another vid I quickly threw together: https://youtu.be/Z4BOqlo2nSM
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:56:51 pm by Ecc »

"To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else."

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2018, 12:49:19 pm »
Perry -

Mitko released the sierra files on rage zone, I honestly am not smart enough to know how/where to find them on there, or where he put them on there. But I do know he released the sierra files.

You can probably contact him via discord or something if we really want to know.

I don't think it should be priority, but hopefully once the current patch is out you can grab it from him and start working on it.

Already checked, not there. Unless he posted them in a section unrelated to Jade Dynasty, but then they would have been deleted. So, idk. Find them and link them to me.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline etnies445

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2018, 01:37:05 am »
Perry -

Already checked, not there. Unless he posted them in a section unrelated to Jade Dynasty, but then they would have been deleted. So, idk. Find them and link them to me.

I'll do my best to find them.

Offline PlainLegit77

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Today at 04:10:15 am »
Didnt find any Seira files but I did find http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/release-jade-dynasty-12-class-891826/  says its the newest zhuxian client

Server Online
332 Players Online
964 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Perryl
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on