June 21, 2018, 07:34:30 pm

Topic: blocky skills  (Read 962 times)

Offline solarek12

• View Profile
blocky skills
« on: March 12, 2018, 04:14:48 am »
hey guys idk if there is already a post about this but is any one else having blocky skills? like hen i use any skill on any voc i get pixle/blocky effects. is it me or known issue?

Offline solarek12

• View Profile
Re: blocky skills
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 04:16:43 am »
this is what im seeing

Offline LuXueqi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 06:05:28 am »
If i remember, perryl mentioned in a post about this issue. You had to switch your pc encoding language out of UTF to something (unicode i believe). Do this by going to control panel > date time > and somewhere there. Can't remember right now but you should be able to do a quick google search and find out how to do that. If it doesn't work, then I guess perry could just say it is a "feature" like good ol' Bethesda does always.

P.S. if it works, (any admin) please pin this post (or at create another one specifically addressing this issue if not already made) so others can see it and make their games more visually appealing and immersive.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 06:08:11 am by LuXueqi »

Offline solarek12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 09:46:25 pm »
i attempted to change the format but nothing works out.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 10:00:25 am »

Can't remember the specifics for sure. You really shouldn't need to switch to Chinese, but I think that was regularly the issue for some people. My system is always in Chinese because development programs wouldn't work otherwise.

We need to take some time to address this issue and find a suitable resolution. Unfortunately, like many other things, it has fallen to one of the many back burners because of a lack of staff.

Once we have determined a solid resolution for this issue we will add it to our wiki, which is under development, into a technical support section that will interact with our forums and make it easier for users to navigate from help pages to discussion pages.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline solarek12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 02:02:43 pm »
ok sir thank you so much i appreciate the reply, and effort

Offline Newdz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 01:21:21 am »

Can't remember the specifics for sure. You really shouldn't need to switch to Chinese, but I think that was regularly the issue for some people. My system is always in Chinese because development programs wouldn't work otherwise.

We need to take some time to address this issue and find a suitable resolution. Unfortunately, like many other things, it has fallen to one of the many back burners because of a lack of staff.

Once we have determined a solid resolution for this issue we will add it to our wiki, which is under development, into a technical support section that will interact with our forums and make it easier for users to navigate from help pages to discussion pages.

My PC was the same, I did have to add chinese to languages for it to fix itself :/ but once I did everything worked Instantly !

Server Online
329 Players Online
980 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on
Facebook