June 21, 2018, 07:27:00 pm

Topic: Game Sage  (Read 1997 times)

Offline usleedawn

• View Profile
Game Sage
« on: March 02, 2018, 08:02:33 pm »
how is Sassie still Game Sage, never helps anyone or gives any advice to those that need it? Just wondering if its an honorary title

Offline eslamghandour

• View Profile
Re: Game Sage
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 04:19:42 pm »
why so butthurt? haha

Offline Janus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 08:58:58 pm »
It isn't being "butthurt" when its the truth. GS's rarely log on and then when they do, they don't even ask if anyone needs help.  However, that aside. Most of you are just alts anyway. Plvl yourself. :P

Offline Alecruix

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 09:17:46 pm »
To be honest I have to agree, putting all feelings for said  'GS'  aside she did not even adhere to Gs rules. She let a lot of things slide that should not have been let go. She never assisted anyone in the game nor did she attempt to.  Player's would ask for assistance and she would 'randomly' disappear or claim that she only logged for wars. Which  to everyone's knowledge was not the truth. Neither her nor Wasabi did their jobs and yet  they were allowed to keep their positions. How is that fair? It is not.  Player's like Janus and Dutchlady and so forth were helping the players to tier. When Wasabi or Sassie were asked a question  the players were ignored or told to'Get off her dick' so to speak. But yet if someone would say something out of order to either of them then they would claim they would report said player to Perryl That's a very unruly use of staff power Ghandour .But of course you would defend Sassie, she is your friend. You want to protect her and I get that but right is right. She doesn't deserve that title and neither does Wasabi. The only thing they cared about was each other and using Gs for nasty purposes.  But I will also state Gs are also players they are allowed to play the game but they are also suppose to help as well. So the person isn't butthurt they are telling the truth.  Gs  are suppose to help and since she doesn't help she doesn't need to be a gs.   #SorryNotSorry

Offline eslamghandour

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 10:17:29 pm »
Well when you’re stating a problem with all the GS players it’s okay. It’s your opinion after all. You or he or both of you could just say that the staff ain’t doing their job which is fair enough. But mentioning a specific person and creating a post about an individual is being a butthurt. Whether it’s the truth or not mentioning names won’t change anything. It would be totally acceptable and logical if he’s creating the post to illustrate the “duty” they should be doing. So whether Sassie or wassabi are doing their jobs or not it’s still he’ll of a joke creating a discussion about them. And all of you still talking about them still actually proving how butthurt you are. Even tho it’s true they don’t do what they’re supposed to do.
About the names you mentioned about helping people, a lot of people helping other people without trying to get a spot of light. So if your friends want to be GS let hhet apply for it. And any newbie who wants to ask anyone he doesn’t need a GS to answer him. He can use just one telegem and the whole server will answer. One of you could be actually the helping hand since you’re all acting so kind and worrying about others and what they need. But yeah the post wasn’t about getting help of a GS it’s about sassie and how you all are butthurt.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 09:44:41 am »
Cannot be made more clear.

Games Sages are volunteers. They are players, just like you.

Expecting anything from them is stupid. Just stop.

Sassie is our only active GS right now. Wasabi has officially quit and I haven't had time to update the staff page yet.

Next you're going to bitch that Samhara doesn't work hard enough. News flash, she's dead.

Fuckwits.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 09:53:56 am »
To be honest I have to agree, putting all feelings for said  'GS'  aside she did not even adhere to Gs rules. She let a lot of things slide that should not have been let go. She never assisted anyone in the game nor did she attempt to.  Player's would ask for assistance and she would 'randomly' disappear or claim that she only logged for wars. Which  to everyone's knowledge was not the truth. Neither her nor Wasabi did their jobs and yet  they were allowed to keep their positions. How is that fair? It is not.  Player's like Janus and Dutchlady and so forth were helping the players to tier. When Wasabi or Sassie were asked a question  the players were ignored or told to'Get off her dick' so to speak. But yet if someone would say something out of order to either of them then they would claim they would report said player to Perryl That's a very unruly use of staff power Ghandour .But of course you would defend Sassie, she is your friend. You want to protect her and I get that but right is right. She doesn't deserve that title and neither does Wasabi. The only thing they cared about was each other and using Gs for nasty purposes.  But I will also state Gs are also players they are allowed to play the game but they are also suppose to help as well. So the person isn't butthurt they are telling the truth.  Gs  are suppose to help and since she doesn't help she doesn't need to be a gs.   #SorryNotSorry

Nobody has ever provided any evidence of GS' using their title for "nasty purposes". Perhaps, you should consider reporting those GS for their infractions to the appropriate people? Preferably with screenshots or timestamps of logs for me to look at.

Passive-aggressive bitching in the forums isn't going to do anything for you. I would think that if the staff was doing anything wrong that people would do the appropriate thing and report it to me.

Show up or shut up.

As for "fair". I don't exactly have the greatest pool to choose from, most applicants have been banned before. Should I be giving them staff positions now? Think about it. GS is a precursor to GM.

We have 1 GS?, 0 GMs, and 2 admins, 1 of which is a sysadmin and doesn't do game stuff usually.

It has been a long time since we have had a solid staff team. I look forward to trying to rebuild that again, but I have to read applications, tickets, logs, etc, plus work on the Hydran server, plus, you know, live. I'm a father, etc.

There is only one person who is a GS because of status or whatever. That's Samhara. She died while still performing her GS duties. She was actually in the process of being promoted to GM. So, yeah, she keeps the title. It's an honorary title. For us to remember her.

Anybody else was hired because Kaz and I felt they were good applicants. Mostly Kaz, I just checked their logs and approved.

We will pick up more GS, for sure. All part of this long overdue Hydran patch and shop upgrade and everything else we're doing. Can't reveal it all yet.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 10:03:26 am »
It isn't being "butthurt" when its the truth. GS's rarely log on and then when they do, they don't even ask if anyone needs help.  However, that aside. Most of you are just alts anyway. Plvl yourself. :P

I do think a good GS would regularly log in and actively offer help to users.

One of the things that made MD great originally was the positive environment with helpful staff and players. Sure, we had some negativity, like anywhere, but it was a mostly positive experience for people. As far as I have been told.

GS' should offer help to users when they can. They don't get anything for being a GS so I can't imagine why someone would want to have the title just to do nothing. To, what? Get treated like shit by players, hated, called names, etc. Can't imagine anyone wanting to do that for fun, but then again, trolling is a thing.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 10:09:06 am »
how is Sassie still Game Sage, never helps anyone or gives any advice to those that need it? Just wondering if its an honorary title

No, only for Samhara is it honorary. Sassie applied and was approved.

Offline ZhenZi

• Let me know when I start to care.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2018, 10:20:53 am »
GS' should offer help to users when they can. They don't get anything for being a GS so I can't imagine why someone would want to have the title just to do nothing. To, what? Get treated like shit by players, hated, called names, etc. Can't imagine anyone wanting to do that for fun, but then again, trolling is a thing.

I did it for fun! It is fun. Drama is fun. Obviously not to abuse your status over it, but still... It is fun.

And well, I have nothing further to add to the discussion. If you have proof of malpractice, send it in. While it's also fun reading complaints, there's like no point to them. Heh.

Offline NJDragon

• Alli=Conquest/Faction=Mage/position:Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2018, 03:56:44 am »
Lol
http://wiki.monkeydynasty.org/Incense_Mage
For mage information and builds :D

Server Online
332 Players Online
982 Active Today
2xvotes.png