October 23, 2018, 03:35:21 pm

Topic: game launcher  (Read 1863 times)

Offline shanetheman

• View Profile
game launcher
« on: January 22, 2018, 09:40:49 pm »
I am trying to download the game but every time the launcher runs fines for 10-15minutes then says download interrupted resuming.  I have reinstalled multiple times to no avail, if anyone can help me that would be great.

Offline GS_FrancisDot

• View Profile
Re: game launcher
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 11:18:32 am »
Hello!

When you get "Download interrupted... Resuming" error, just leave it like that. It will start downloading normally after several fails.

Are you running it as admin?

Offline shanetheman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 01:17:01 pm »
Yeah i'm running as admin. I also have left the launcher on the  "Download interrupted... Resuming" for several hours at a time (8-36) and i still have his message.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 01:20:41 pm by shanetheman »

Offline Maleficent

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 05:35:24 pm »
I also have this issue, and it will even turn the progress bars grey. Help please!~ thanks :D

Offline shanetheman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 01:48:12 pm »
I'm not sure if this solution will work for you but i used a vpn because my school was trying to block the download

Offline LuXueqi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 10:32:31 pm »
If it says "download interrupted" it is 9/10 times to do with your internet. Some shady ISPs might try to block game downloads/p2p connections, so that may be an issue but very unlikely. The most common case being that the service you're connected to does not want you to download something like games (such as schools, public wifis, universities, etc).
Easiest solution is to use a VPN, HOWEVER, doing so is most likely going to be against the user policy of said service and if they really wanted to, they could punish you for not following their policies. Just keep that in mind.

What i recommend doing is: find a strong public wifi (cafeteria, restaurant, etc) and just download it there if your home internet is shite or you are in some form of institution with their own internet services.

However, it could just be that the connection was just simply interrupted and waiting a while will make it resume by itself (though from self experience, it does not do so and needs a manual restart).

Offline Jar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 12:02:46 am »
 simpler solution then those .. turn off your anti virus and windows defender if running windows 10. being a private server those programs see it as a virus and stops the download.
 once its downloaded just turn both items back on and set an allowance for MD . and you wont have the problem again.

Server Online
321 Players Online
919 Active Today
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
1 Game Sage now in game!
ζαζζιε
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on
Facebook