August 17, 2018, 06:55:44 am

Topic: Santa Claus is coming to Sunstream!  (Read 1808 times)

Offline darktung

• View Profile
Re: Santa Claus is coming to Sunstream!
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 03:10:42 pm »
Event starts at on -
Dear Monkey Santa,
All I want from you is a Ancient blood pack :) because it's really hard trying to gather people for EG. And I've been good all year, pass my classes, stay on my grind, and even did some kind acts.  Even might leave some bananas out for you.

IGN: LovelyCake

Offline QuantumProf

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2017, 12:23:49 am »
Dear Monkey Santa,
I have been good this year(so far). I didn't skip on my job, went to gym regularly, gave free education to financially weak students. I know I am not a kid anymore but there is still a kid inside of me that really wants christmas gifts and that's why I am writing this letter to you.

What I really want for this christmas is PvP oriented eternal fatecharms. Or just a few Fatecharm Signs will do.
Merry Christmas-
IGN-Stealt´╝Ę
2nd IGN if problem in mail - StealtH

Offline Nimea

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2017, 05:09:04 pm »
Dear Monkey Santa,

I've been a decent monkey this year. I'm pretty quiet and try to help out my clan and alli members as much as I can. I haven't been here long, so I'm not as wise as some other monkeys here. Anyway, I'm glad you're coming back to Sunstream this year and bestowing your wonderful gifts on us! If you feel that I've been a good enough monkey, I'd like to humbly ask you for any of the following:

• An Eternal AP Fatecharm
  • 100 lvl 5 Sands (I've been trying to get them for months, it's quite a struggle, I've been super good this year.)

I'd like to thank you for your generosity and as a token of my appreciation, I've left you an assortment of banana cookies, banana bread, and a banana smoothie to wash it down with. Also some carrots in case your reindeer need a pick-me-up.

Thank you! And Happy Holidays!

IGN: Nimea

Offline Dotty

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2017, 12:11:08 pm »
Good afternoon, Monkey Santa. This is the second time I write you a letter.

I've been working to get back here and I finally got it. Well, this year I think I've behaved well. It was a very fruitful year. I was able to return here once again, one of my favorite places, I met old friends, I created new friends...

I have worked hard to get my things done and I am grateful for it and to close the year perfectly, it would be great if you could give me things that I can not get myself: First, a Flux Sigil; Second, a Ryuu Mount; And third, but more importantly, that Perryl had a free time to read my GS application with much affection! There are three items, but if I'm asking too much, only Ryuu will be a dream come true!

Well, thank you for your attention and thank you for everything you have done for me! I'll leave a glass of milk and some banana biscuits in my stash, feel free to pick them up.

IGN: Crescente

Merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 12:50:39 pm by DottyDrop »

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2017, 06:34:59 am »
Santa has had a long night and will need a little more time to review your submissions.

Don't fret, he will be sending out his gifts very soon.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline powerful125

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2017, 09:38:13 am »
what i want for christmas is a full change for my mage so i can turn him into a forta. my character name is KillerFros i dont know if i sent already but this a more better letter

Offline Rayavanna

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2017, 01:43:03 pm »
Dear Santa,
I'm writing you this letter because,

I wish to have a lot of new things for Christmas... this Christmas i didn't get to spend time with my real

family and the sad part is I was taken from them at the age 17. However, I still believe my family can do

anything for me, even you!

All I want for Christmas is... my boyfriend kaoru to get something special from you!,

1. IGN: Kaoru, to get new fashion (male)

2. All i really want for Christmas is for everyone to love and share everything with everyone.

3. Its not about wanting or having, its about loving each other and being fair with everyone during Christmas.

4. If I was rich with real money or MD gold, i'd give it to people if they need it or dont need it!

5. I lived a poor life and I surely didn't get anything for Christmas for 3 years straight because i was told

i've been too greedy, but that not the point. its because i care about everyone, so then... whenever i get

money, i spend it on people to the point where i dont get anything.

The End...
Love, Rayas,
p.s.,
i would love to have gold,bananas,fate charm fragments, or Christmas fashion!!!

IGN: Rayas
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:55:12 pm by Rayavanna »

Server Online
217 Players Online
742 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
Bloody Sunday (+13/+14 Edition)
starts