June 21, 2018, 07:37:30 pm

Topic: Santa Claus is coming to Sunstream!  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
Santa Claus is coming to Sunstream!
« on: December 18, 2017, 06:12:57 pm »
Event starts at on -
We all have a Child within us that gets excited when Christmas is around the corner and this is mainly due to gifting!
Here at MD we would love to give you an opportunity to unleash that inner child.

All you have to do is write a letter to Monkey Santa.

Tell us in the form of an actual letter what would you like to get in Christmas mail from your Monkey Santa, and why. A new skyblade? A mount you have always wanted to get? Maybe a pet that made you giggle every time you saw it? Don't be too greedy with your wishes, Santa's miracles are limited.

Please include your IGN in your letter! And have fun with it, make sure it's like what you would actually write in a letter to Santa.

The Monkey Santa is very generous. Who knows what he has in his bag of tricks?

Let's get into the Christmas Spirit together. We hope you all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year.

P.S. While Monkey Santa was visiting Sunstream today, Kirito asked for x4 votes for everyone. Somehow, Monkey Santa was able to manipulate the rewards system to award 4x more Jaden right up into the new year! Enjoy!
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline NJDragon

• Alli=Conquest/Faction=Mage/position:Marshall
    • View Profile
Re: Santa Claus is coming to Sunstream!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 06:27:22 pm »
Dear Monkey Santa
You know year in year out am good, we hommies like that but sometimes u mess me over and never bring what i ask, anyhow hope this year you grant me my wish, I would very much appreciate a  Full change particularly after patch, Thank you
I know am suppose to leave cookies and milk
but how about some Alize and some purple kush cookies
Thank you i look forward to getting my Gift
IGN: NJDragonXI
http://wiki.monkeydynasty.org/Incense_Mage
For mage information and builds :D

Offline XiShi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 06:40:31 pm »
Dear Monkey Santa,
This Christmas is very special to me, I've missed you Santa since last Christmas . I heard you are coming again to our world with a lot of gifts of course,  as a normal person I would ask you for a gift:). I am not a kid anymore, but being an adult doesn't mean i can't get gifts right?. I would like to ask you for Eternal Crit Null Fatecharm, It is not that special but it means so big to me. Thank you for the wonderful Christmas last year, and I hope we will have the same thing this year. I can't wait to see you. See you on the 25th of December.
Kind wishes,
FacE
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 07:58:54 am by XiShi »

Offline AnnaMarie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 06:54:22 pm »
Dear Monkey Santa,

I've been waiting for a long time to write you this letter. Mom says i've been really good this year-- well mostly. I've even eaten some of my vegetables! I'd really like it if you could bring me a fate charm pack. I'd really appreciate it santa.
                                                                                                                        I love you santa! Your friend Annamarie.
P.S: My in game name is Ellysetta' and please tell Rudolph that I love his song!!!! ;D :)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 06:55:55 pm by AnnaMarie »

Offline QueenInDeath

• We're all fluffy inside.
    • View Profile
    • VampireFreaks Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 07:02:32 pm »
Dear Monkey Santa,
this will be my first christmas, as I was only introduced here recently. I am quiet as a mouse, and easily lost, even within Sunstream. Not entirely sure what I would even ask for. Anything useful to help me get off the ground is fine, but if it's something specific, the cute doggy mount Big Yella would be great. ^.^
Hope that you too will enjoy the holidays,
Jezabel.

Offline Gain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 07:21:28 pm »
Dear monkey Santa 1st of I'm going to say Thanks for all the hard work and time and effort u have put into making this server a great server. Thanks alot Santa, This year I have been a good boy and so happily that I didn't make your naughty list :). This year Santa I would like to ask you for a full change Santa.  I know it's alot to ask of you Santa but Santa I really always wanted to play forta Santa , it will make me real happy Santa , but if not I will understand
PS ( I will leave Cokkies/ Chocolate milk for you and a free Hug.THANKS SANTA
IGN- P.G
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 09:30:26 am by Gain »

Offline morderer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 07:24:51 pm »
QQknightQQ all I want for Christmas is a 14+ sigils or a full change

Offline cubanboi21

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 07:39:54 pm »
Dear monkey santa, Its your boi desi.
I've been a good guy
i go to work
I help out around the house
Haven't played to many chicks
All in all i been good, so send me an eternal fc pack
i'd be grateful, and thx santa u aint to bad
P.S: I didn't wanna say my real name but its Deceitful :/

Offline jhonnasc1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 07:57:56 pm »
Dear Santa, this year was so intense, i've been a good boy but bad too sometimes. I never made a snowmen or played/saw snow before so you can make my Christmas better giving me something (or all) from my list, is listed by how much i want:
1. Synergy Reset
2. Fatecharm Sign
3. Battleground Tiger Pet (i want this since 2009)
4. A exclusive and awesome dino mount (i really love them)

Whatever you giving me i will accept from my heart, also thank you very much for awnsering my prayer about vote x4. I want a feedback to know what kind of cookie is your favourite then i can make them with my mommy (Sassie) if you don't awnser i'll make banana cookies. <3
IGN: `Kirito`

Offline Priscilla16

• Celan Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 08:08:20 pm »
Dear Monkey Santa,
i know i've been good
i ask for a faction change
cuz it'll do me much good
im a skysong, but i'd like to go hydran
please leave me this gift, i'd still love you for trying.

P.S: My name is Narcheska
Sbe or bleed, its ur choice :)

Offline juju05

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 08:29:32 pm »
Dear Mr. Monkey Santa.

I know I might have not been soo good this year, but I tried to be as helpfull as I couldto new/old players, even sold some itens with a pretty great discount to some friends and folks who had helped me with what I didn't knew :P.

Altough I am actually farming courage everyday to get my much beloved Battleground Tiger pet, it would be awesome if I could find one hinding under my tree this year(just tell your little helpers to take care, I don't wish to cause any trouble); Since the first time I saw him in the battleground vendor so lonely I've been dying to get me one to love and raise it well, since i've never seen anyone with him, I figured out that they must be very lonely creatures.

If you think its to troublesome for your little helpers catch one, you can gift me a synergy reset or a +14 sigil.

Written with care and love from Brazil.
(ING: Mammoth)

Offline Odessa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 08:55:27 pm »
Dear Monkey Santa,

I guess I'll start by saying I have been a very good girl this year. I've worked hard and studied hard and in my free time I do chores around the house. I even bake cookies every now and then for everyone to enjoy........

Okay, not a single person will believes that. I might bake the cookies but i eat them all too! I also don't like to do my chores, because i'd rather play MD. Though Monkey Santa forgot me last year, I'll ask that for some Level 5 Celesphere Sands or a +14 sigil and maybe an update. ;)

I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year!

IGN: Odessa
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 07:00:35 am by Odessa »

Offline devon130

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2017, 09:16:42 pm »
Dear monkey santa,
 Ik u from the forest and I'm from the sand  but we can still get along if you hook a sand dune nikka with a prayer bead necky.Hell i might even throw in  a banana smoothie.(P.S. I  saved a lost monkey in the desert before when I was a kid so u owe me, pay up little man.)

IGN: 1AndOnly:)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:29:20 pm by devon130 »

Offline Kiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2017, 09:38:36 pm »

Pic quality 2/10. Sorry Monkey Santa. At least give me points for a good handwritting :3

Edit: Also, I found my old letter. You should look at it. It's the first post here. http://regen.monkeydynasty.org/forum/index.php/topic,4064.15.html
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 04:03:33 pm by Kiwi »

Offline AsianMagic15

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2017, 06:19:22 pm »
Dear Monkey Santa,   My name is Karma,  if you're not familiar with it you'll find out if i don't get my eternal movement speed fc. I been beyond a good guy and then some, so santa let me get my present. I've helped out around the house, go to school faithfully, earn my money, all I'm asking is for this gift santa.

你的朋友噶
P.S: my good friends call me ' Owen (in game name) cheers!

Server Online
326 Players Online
978 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on
Facebook