December 18, 2017, 01:40:17 pm

Topic: Server down, can the owner issue a statement please?  (Read 1576 times)

Offline sures

• View Profile
Server down, can the owner issue a statement please?
« on: August 27, 2017, 08:03:30 am »
So I've been having trouble logging on. Someitmes I cannot.  Sometimes I can, but only after several attempts.  Others are having the same problem.  People in in-gaem chat say soemthgina bout "regional problems".  But what is rumor and what is real?

Can Perry or a GM please issue a statement here on the forums?
Yeah yeah whoa!

Offline LuXueqi

• View Profile
Re: Server down, can the owner issue a statement please?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 08:31:46 am »
I'm 99% sure it is due to you and your equipment, settings, ISP, etc. and not due to the server. If you live in a 3rd world, or even 2nd world country, your ISP is 90% of the time the problem. Apart from that, then it probably is the distance from your ISP (I.E. do you live in the absolute middle of nowhere?) or just surrounding interference (I.E. do you use wireless and see like 20+ or so other wifi's or a literal shit ton of bluetooth and what not other wireless devices broadcasting and/or receiving? Most likely this happens if you live in a crowded apartment building or in the absolute middle of a city). Either way, problem is probably due to you or the ISP, and not the servers fault as I, living literally on the other side of the world to the server, only experience about 200-400 ms ping and no other issues except for some random disconnections every now and then which are due to my absolute shit ISP. This is all presuming you don't use dial-up internet ofcourse...

Offline sures

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 12:24:14 pm »
Are you a GM or the owner?  please refer to the original text of this thread.

Funny that, when I was failing to get on M.D., I was logged into Unreal Dynasty and xTreme J.D., running with no problem. So, fine on my end.  I think we all await perry's reply.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 12:27:29 pm by sures »
Yeah yeah whoa!

Offline careless

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 04:00:28 pm »
I can relate to this, cant login since yesterday and its not my ISP, Renya said are regional crashes and it was affecting EU/Middle East, funny thing is im on Latin America and i cant connect either way but i can to another servers without troubles so...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...at least till this thing gets fixed i will be playing RJD.

Offline sures

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 08:54:29 pm »
Thank you, Tcholok, for issuing a statement in the news section.  :)
Yeah yeah whoa!

Server Online
231 Players Online
664 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
3 Game Sages now in game!
Aithusa
Sassie