September 21, 2017, 08:38:38 pm

Topic: Given up?  (Read 874 times)

Offline ..............

• View Profile
Given up?
« on: August 26, 2017, 04:31:59 pm »
I didn't mind the server, but how long has it been since you said the patch was coming? Havent seen any GMs log, admins, nothing. Server has dropped to an all time low. Is there actually going to be a patch, or is it better to just lose the hope?

Offline LuXueqi

• View Profile
Re: Given up?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 08:23:17 am »
Quite sure all the other people have jumped on the test server that is preparing the patch. That's why the base game at this point has such a low population.

Offline Renya

• Game Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 10:30:09 am »
I log almost daily. But ot the test server.

The patch is mildly put huge, basically bluiding a new MD from scartch. And due to our limited time (rl, jobs, sleep) and lack of testers, we're 110% focused on getting everything done and up. It's an insane mount of work, but the less of us are on testing, the longer it takes, with 48 players who downloaded the test server.  current average of 2 chars online there. Less testers = patch takes longer.
The log in issue most players experience, me included) also affects the population. Lack of events/moderation/nothing to do. I'm one person and can't be in multiple places at once.

Can't expect the population to go up anytime soon without both the login issue resolved, and the patch out - which will , as I said, take a while ue to limited testing abilities.

Easy to complain, but hard to hear help requests. We're not building the MD patch for us, we're doing it for you. The time it will take depends solely on players.

Offline Medius

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 05:30:11 am »

The patch is mildly put huge, basically bluiding a new MD from scartch. And due to our limited time (rl, jobs, sleep) and lack of testers, we're 110% focused on getting everything done and up. It's an insane mount of work, but the less of us are on testing, the longer it takes, with 48 players who downloaded the test server.  current average of 2 chars online there. Less testers = patch takes longer.
The log in issue most players experience, me included) also affects the population. Lack of events/moderation/nothing to do. I'm one person and can't be in multiple places at once.

Can't expect the population to go up anytime soon without both the login issue resolved, and the patch out - which will , as I said, take a while ue to limited testing abilities.

Easy to complain, but hard to hear help requests. We're not building the MD patch for us, we're doing it for you. The time it will take depends solely on players.

Does this mean my full change will wait til after the update? Just wondering cause its been almost 3 weeks since i bought the thing and it sounds like its going to be a while before the update comes out

Offline Pakao

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 08:44:53 am »
i bought title like half year ago and still nothing..you can probably forget it

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 03:36:27 pm »
i bought title like half year ago and still nothing..you can probably forget it

All old purchases(30 days+) of custom titles will be receiving a 100% refund and the title.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 03:37:25 pm »

Does this mean my full change will wait til after the update? Just wondering cause its been almost 3 weeks since i bought the thing and it sounds like its going to be a while before the update comes out

No, I'll do changes in the morning tomorrow. Barring any kind of act of Krishna or something.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 03:43:13 pm »
I didn't mind the server, but how long has it been since you said the patch was coming? Havent seen any GMs log, admins, nothing. Server has dropped to an all time low. Is there actually going to be a patch, or is it better to just lose the hope?

Well, being 100% honest. There is a combination of issues that have resulted in a slower to complete patch. Some of it is motivation, some is just being busy, some is a lack of manpower, and there are other issues. I don't care to complain or anything, but I haven't been able to put as much time towards this as I would like to and we have had limited assistance with testing the patch.

I don't think you should lose hope. I am still here and I don't intend on seeing the server close. Neither does Tcholok, in fact, the issue has been more with me than him. I have been a little more busy this summer than originally planned. I have caught up on most things and am able to put much more effort into the server. Today, we confirmed that TW is fully working and one of the new instances. We will be posting some teasers soon.

While things have been delayed, we're not shutting down. We have no intention of stopping this project. In fact, we're in the process of testing the Hydran patch which will be applied very soon. I can't give a concrete time for release, but I can say that we're definitely patching it and most of the work has been completed.

Server Online
98 Players Online
497 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
2 Game Sages now in game!
Sassie
Fortuse
Quick Chat