September 21, 2018, 08:21:46 pm

Topic: Client closes when entering game  (Read 849 times)

Offline Timeless713

• View Profile
Client closes when entering game
« on: November 28, 2016, 06:47:21 pm »
I'm new to the server and just downloaded the game. I create a character and everything's fine till I log in. the client closes and nothing pops up, it just turns off like nothing happened. sometimes I'm able to play for 20 seconds and sometimes it closes before it fully loads the game. I've checked my computer's graphics card, re downloaded the game, patched and looked in the forum for an hour but I can't figure out whats wrong.
~Eno

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
Re: Client closes when entering game
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 10:11:15 am »
I'm new to the server and just downloaded the game. I create a character and everything's fine till I log in. the client closes and nothing pops up, it just turns off like nothing happened. sometimes I'm able to play for 20 seconds and sometimes it closes before it fully loads the game. I've checked my computer's graphics card, re downloaded the game, patched and looked in the forum for an hour but I can't figure out whats wrong.

Laptop? Using onboard?

Sounds like your PC doesn't like the new Sunstream. Usually, this is caused by an old version of Direct X or using integrated graphics instead of your external card.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Server Online
292 Players Online
978 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
1 Game Sage now in game!
SĪ±ssie
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on