December 13, 2018, 09:34:46 am

Topic: Archaia Rep Shop  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Kexin~

• ~Kexin~
    • View Profile
Archaia Rep Shop
« on: September 24, 2016, 06:58:27 am »
Hello Monkeys,
I have played JD  a loong time now and have often pondered on the idea i am about to explain. I was a GM on a server a couple yrs ago and tried to get them to do this. Was talked about several times, but never happened. As we all know, every server has some sort of custom currency  to obtain certain items....

There is a beautiful land that is such a waste and already has its own currency Nimbus Chests obtained from doing Archaia Quests  :O and shops to use this currency . Archaia !!

My suggestion is a NEW way of obtaining certain items for everyone and giving  fresh idea on "ways to obtain"  not to eliminate the ways we currently have in place now, but by a simple edit of the Rep shop !

There are 3 different Reputation Disciples : Order of Man, Order of Heaven & Order of Earth to turn in the Nimbus Chests to exchange later when you have obtained a certain amount of rep for the select item(s). you can take 10 orders/quests a day that give the Nimbus Chests. 1 Nimbus=100 Reputation.

if there is a way to edit these shops to use this currency ?
The item needed to expand mount/skyblade inventory requires 10k rep from all 3 Reputations.
in stead of that extension item adding like  Banana Peels , MCP, +11 or +12 sigil , advanced orb bead , or what ever you feel ofc, for the reputation of all 3 rep schools/Orders.
Other items can be obtained that would require using only the rep of one rep schools/Orders (Heaven, Earth,  or Man)
Items in the shops could be MC, WLS, sigil shards, Chroma beads  or ofc whatever you feel . amounts of rep per item would ofc be up to you.
It is that every time i enter this map. I tell myself... "what a waste. There needs to be some use ppl can use out of it"

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this :)
If anyone has any other suggestions to add to this idea. Please feel free

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea....

Offline XTuNE

• View Profile
Re: Archaia Rep Shop
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 01:33:36 pm »
I like this idea  ;)

Offline daft

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 12:42:14 am »
Hello Monkeys,
I have played JD  a loong time now and have often pondered on the idea i am about to explain. I was a GM on a server a couple yrs ago and tried to get them to do this. Was talked about several times, but never happened. As we all know, every server has some sort of custom currency  to obtain certain items....

There is a beautiful land that is such a waste and already has its own currency Nimbus Chests obtained from doing Archaia Quests  :O and shops to use this currency . Archaia !!

My suggestion is a NEW way of obtaining certain items for everyone and giving  fresh idea on "ways to obtain"  not to eliminate the ways we currently have in place now, but by a simple edit of the Rep shop !

There are 3 different Reputation Disciples : Order of Man, Order of Heaven & Order of Earth to turn in the Nimbus Chests to exchange later when you have obtained a certain amount of rep for the select item(s). you can take 10 orders/quests a day that give the Nimbus Chests. 1 Nimbus=100 Reputation.

The item needed to expand mount/skyblade inventory requires 10k rep from all 3 Reputations.
in stead of that extension item adding like  Banana Peels , MCP, +11 or +12 sigil , advanced orb bead , or what ever you feel ofc, for the reputation of all 3 rep schools/Orders.
Other items can be obtained that would require using only the rep of one rep schools/Orders (Heaven, Earth,  or Man)
Items in the shops could be MC, WLS, sigil shards, Chroma beads  or ofc whatever you feel . amounts of rep per item would ofc be up to you.
It is that every time i enter this map. I tell myself... "what a waste. There needs to be some use ppl can use out of it"

have you ever noticed that we actually DO have an in game currency, called Monkey Coins (and even things directly linked to real world currency, Bananas, since banana peels are a thing)

Adding more complexity isnt going to solve any issues here, it is just going to be another grind wall.
Secondly, most people already have maxed out everything so there is no point in really adding said system unless its rewards were directly related to new content (star soul XP? HDS?) but then you would have to work on balancing that... and yeah... good luck...

imho it just seems like a big waste of time for the staff to implement a system that nobody would ever really use. just look at MCPs, are any of the items exchangeable there worthwhile? Only things that are worthwhile there would be the trinked/essense upgrades (since basically everything else is obtainable via jadens, which is much better value since you get free jadens from voting), and maybe clan skill items, but thats all really. what would your new system implement that isnt pointless?

Offline GS_Dot

• Game Sage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 09:48:22 pm »
Hello Monkeys,

have you ever noticed that we actually DO have an in game currency, called Monkey Coins (and even things directly linked to real world currency, Bananas, since banana peels are a thing)

Adding more complexity isnt going to solve any issues here, it is just going to be another grind wall.
Secondly, most people already have maxed out everything so there is no point in really adding said system unless its rewards were directly related to new content (star soul XP? HDS?) but then you would have to work on balancing that... and yeah... good luck...

imho it just seems like a big waste of time for the staff to implement a system that nobody would ever really use. just look at MCPs, are any of the items exchangeable there worthwhile? Only things that are worthwhile there would be the trinked/essense upgrades (since basically everything else is obtainable via jadens, which is much better value since you get free jadens from voting), and maybe clan skill items, but thats all really. what would your new system implement that isnt pointless?

Hello,

did you at least see the date this post was made? It makes no sense to resurrect him more than two years later. Lmao

Offline daft

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 05:54:32 pm »
Hello Monkeys,

Hello,

did you at least see the date this post was made? It makes no sense to resurrect him more than two years later. Lmao

lmao just noticed it. this post just popped up in the recents tab so I didnt bother looking at the post date

Server Online
199 Players Online
395 Active Today
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Tcholok
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on
Facebook