October 21, 2018, 04:01:50 pm

Topic: Chu-Han Battle Ground - Basics  (Read 3774 times)

Offline Dramatizer

• PvP GM
    • View Profile
Chu-Han Battle Ground - Basics
« on: July 12, 2015, 10:05:15 am »
    Hello all!

Here's my short BS Chu-Han Battle Ground guide. There is a lot of information and quest missing, so I  need you guys to help fill in the blanks for me! (Still missing how to get war horse and certain drops)

What is it?
    Chu-Han is a PvP instance & Battleground

Time:
    Saturday & Sunday at:
    16:00 - 16:30 (Sign-Ups)
    16:30 - 17:30 (Battleground)

In order to signup for the battleground you must speak to the Voidland Dispatcher in Sunstream City. He is located on the left of the Illusion Dispatcher (Moon Top Hollow) NPC.

Next step: In order to sign up for the battleground take the first quest from the NPC, this will prompt you with a dialogue box titled 'Voidland Register'. Click 'Confirm' in order to be added to the queue.

The registration period is 30 minutes long  and the battleground will only open if there are 30+ players signed up. If the 30 player minimun requirement is met, at 16:30 you will be prompted to enter the battleground.

Once inside you will be assigned to one of the two teams. The Red team ( Han ) or the Blue team ( Chu ). The teams are randomly put together based on player level and amount signed up when the battleground initially opened.

Once your all settled in, you will be located within the main base, here you can exchange for goods and reputation for your team (Chu or Han). The items for these goods (provisions) can drop from enemy mobs and players. There are also some NPC goods laying around the map. Inside the base you can also take side quest for unique mounts and buffs.

After exiting the main base you can take one of two staircases down to the main battleground area. Here is where a majority of enemy mobs and players will be located.

-(Thank you Odin for the photo)  :o

In order to win the Chu - Han battle ground your team must outscore the other by the time the battle ground ends. You can gain points of reputation from doing two things:
    • Collecting and turning in provisions
    • Killing enemy players

Notes:
    Current Score = Your total points
    Current Rank = You rank on you team (footman is the lowest)
    Current Combo = Players killed by you in a row
    Current Ranking = Your overall ranking in the battleground

Though if you kill the enemy teams General, your team will automatically claim victory.

<!-- ADDING MORE INFORMATION LATER -->
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:09:14 pm by Dramatizer »
    Most OP Dagos Kytos!
    +20 Rayan cause Hax!

Offline Anusenry

• View Profile
    Re: Chu-Han Battle Ground - Basics
    « Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 02:41:27 am »
    I was able to make use of the knowledge gained there from here.

Offline Schlosser

• View Profile
    Re: Chu-Han Battle Ground - Basics
    « Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 07:56:34 am »
    Nice post, Dramatizer. I was unsure of how to sign up for battlegrounds, don't know why that was so difficult for me. One of those brain fart moments I guess.

Server Online
    303 Players Online
    258 Active Today
    Server Time
    • :
    • :
    Upcoming Events
    Ultimate Raffle
    starts
    Staff Online
    1 Game Sage now in game!
    ζαζζιε