July 22, 2018, 03:51:11 pm

Topic: KingShadow's Felkin Rayan guide.  (Read 2316 times)

Offline KingShadow

• View Profile
KingShadow's Felkin Rayan guide.
« on: October 30, 2014, 01:42:22 am »
This guide is for Felkin Rayans, who want to kill quickly, in pvp.

To start off, here's the build I came up with, to go with this guide.

http://jd.pwdatabase.com/pwi/calc/Rayan#r1y639565751z3955751z3955759895955755255v22230222303w22233z2223322233222333322232&81

With this build, you'll be relying on your shadows (like ultima), Blood Poison 2, Ghost Veil 2, Dragon Cut, and Bloody Chop 1 (or Bloody Chop 2.)

Pros:
Kills quickly in PvP (I'll tell how, very soon)
Long Blood poison duration
Prevents other players, that you're pvping, from using pots.
Spammable, and high damage dealing Dragon Cut

Cons:
Only good for 1v1
Hiding will be a little useless. (not for sure, yet)
More offense than support, and defense.
Combo will fail with Voida's shield active, or if a single part of the combo misses.

For gear type, go for Battleground gear. As for charm, I recommend Ghost Strength charm.

Ok, now for the quick killing combo.

Shadow > Blood Poison 2 > Ghost Veil 2 > Spam Dragon Cut > Bloody Chop 1

You can switch around Blood Poison 2, and Ghost Veil 2,  AND change Bloody Chop 1, to Bloody Chop 2, if you want.

If you kill a player without finishing the combo, its not a problem, as long as it works for you. XD

Well, that's it for my guide. I hope this helps. Let me know what you think.  :D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 07:49:27 pm by KingShadow »
IGN: KingShadow ( used to be known as TheifDemon)

Offline Pikachu

• View Profile
Re: KingShadow's Felkin Rayan guide.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 04:46:57 pm »
Couple things;

Bloody chop 2 is THE reason to go felkin rayan, chop 1 is useless in comparison to 2
There isnt actually blood poison 2 or ghost veil 2, they are passives, useless to confuse someone with numbers.
Ghost strength is boost for flash reel, no point using flash reel if youre gonna use bloody chop (= shadow )
 -> Use ghost wing or death fate instead.
VS voidas all you need to do is cast blood poison before they spam = instant death if they dont notice BP before attacking
Regarding combos, id suggest following for higher chroma pvp:
Chroma buff ( one that gives i.e. anti dmg reduc, cant remember the name for felkin)
-> Shadow shape
-> Shadow Sacrifice
-> Shadow ultimate
(Ghost veil)
-> BC2

a buffed BC2 with ultimate is pretty much untankable.

And one last thing, since this is a high rate server, id suggest telling EVERYTHING in the guide, for example you didnt mention rings/esper/imbues/seals/chroma skills focus/soulstone.

Offline KingShadow

• View Profile
Re: KingShadow's Felkin Rayan guide.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 07:46:50 pm »
And one last thing, since this is a high rate server, id suggest telling EVERYTHING in the guide, for example you didnt mention rings/esper/imbues/seals/chroma skills focus/soulstone.

I told ALL that worked for ME, at least, as well as ALL I knew. Maybe post your suggestions, and I can edit my guide? btw, from what I heard, ghost strength ALSO helps with ultima's Bloody chop, from what I read on here 1 time (not on this guide.) And trust me, it does help, and goes with this offensive build, btw.

Again, if you want me to add to it, mind posting what I DIDN'T mention, so I can edit? Thanks.
IGN: KingShadow ( used to be known as TheifDemon)

Server Online
307 Players Online
952 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Perryl
1 Game Master now in game!
EvilFlippy