June 20, 2018, 01:44:29 am

Topic: Celan Affinity  (Read 2889 times)

Offline SunaLee

• View Profile
Celan Affinity
« on: January 12, 2015, 02:31:52 am »
Hey all it's me again ^_^ ( yeha I know you hate me   :D and I love it  :P )
I don't gona play for a moment so I gona let here a little guide about Affinity for celan ( because I see many ..... things who is ...... pettry.......wrong XD ).
Ok so 1st I know my english is not good but I gona try right corectly ....or not to much bad  :-\

FUWA :
 Fuwa celan is a realy good affinity. You can use Mirror 2 time or 3 time if you have ruby pagoda esper (6 with the chroma skills ), remouve tigers and ultimas, an arrray who remouve all negatives effect from you and your team and give +50% bonus crit (usefull at regen) and a passif who add +10%chance to active reflect on all skills who have it.  Realy it's good but why it's so hard kill whit it after pass on medium and high pvp ?  It's simple ^_^ fuwa celan is not a Pro SBE ( Soundblade Emperor) but a Pro Petal Drop (celan t5/chroma aoe).  Fuwa is the affinity who has the must powerfull damage on PVP because it has nice AP and Deffensifs Buffs  + the op holly damages. Whith the spaming aoe + spaming reflect it's not hard to understend why sbe is not to much util here.

FELKIN :
Felkin celan is op too but,  oposed of fuwa, here we are Pro Sbe. Why ? felkin can crush crit rate and null, sleep, paralize, silence, stun, crush all res, track people to you, reduc they HP and the thing who make all balo and incens crazy, the insta drain. Like it say this skill take all spirit instantly but you need be fast on use SBE after this skill for don't miss your chance. Of curs that all is good but not enoth. <Bane>Tone of Ancenstor also give more SP based in your silence res. If you are smart and know a little (or read my other post ) you gona understend on what it's awsome XD but for who is curious, my celan can tuch 600 000 Spirit on felkin. Actualy you are thinking "WT* HOW ?!O.o"  well ....try find it by yourself =P

DAGOS :
And now the 1 who everyone is waiting... the Dagos Celan \o/. Many people think Dagos Celan is the Best because they see me playing it and kill with aoe and sbe. I don't gona lie I love dagos but it's not that good tham people think.  If Fuwa got Petal Drop and Felkin Soundblade Emperor what the dagos have ? well dagos got 50% of both. His Petal is more powerfull tham felkin and his Emperor is more efficient tham Fuwa but the petal's game play is not good has fuwa and emperor is not has felkin. But that is not enoth for make it "strong".  So, for be also efficient has felkin and fuwa, celan got the skill who every1 who fight me know and hate XD Soundblade Storm 2. what it do ? it's an op bleed with 2 min CD. Many people don't understend how it work so I gona explain it here : that bleed work for 6 sec (if I'm not wrong) the 2 1st hit is equal to 0,5 time your oponent HP and the last hit ( who kill ) is equal to 1,2 time caster Heatly. So if you have 200 000 HP and your opponent 230 000 it gona do 115 000 + 115 000 + 240 000. That's awsome yes but not enoth yet ^_^ Dagos celan has also a silence based on caster res + 100 points and  4 reduc potions effect + 3sec anti-potions. 1st is the paralize array ofcurs, the 2nd is Twilight Orchestra 2 (reduc potions effect by 50%), 3th is Chapter of Jade 2 who put it but on aoe ( usefull use it beffore Petal Drop) and the 4th is the chroma skill Seal of the North ( who also reduc hp and has a chance to freez your oponent.) For the anti potion it's the chroma skill Polar Current but that it's only at lvl 20/20. Without that you have all others dagos skills to use like Day of Remembrance or Beyond the Gray Sky.

That's all for this topic ^_^. I don't explain every thing because celan is a faction who you  can't learn just on reading topics you need play it for realy understend. And also I love see people working hard XD   but I hope this will help you guys enough for choose your affinity. Don't be scared about try they 3 that help me alot to understend my celan. Voida can be easy killed by A power full Petal, silence +Bleed or by an sleep + insta drain =P you just need learn when you have to use it and that I can't do for you XD.

Also like I say fuwa is petal and felkin is sbe but that doesn't mean you can't kill with sbe on fuwa and use petal on felkin.  Drain SP + realm of torment is a big hell and banish soul + petal gona make every1 hate you =P

I can't play alot actualy because I'm petty busy on my work but when I'm online you are free to ask me anything you want or didn't understend and I will be happy to help you ;-)

Thanks you for read that and sorry for that crappy english x.x CYA =)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:37:56 am by SunaLee »

Offline Wulfe

• View Profile
Re: Celan Affinity
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 08:32:03 am »
Nice post :)  should help a lot of people with the affinity question.

{Signature by MrEnigma}

Offline blazeduke

• Let the Flames Consume You
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 12:12:33 pm »
Thank you for the Synopsis on each of the affinities :D had no idea what felkin did / was for mainly...:P

Pro SBE. . . sounds fun haha.
*my name in game will never include Blaze or Duke*

Offline SunaLee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 11:59:35 pm »
I did that topic beffore regen come to MD but now tham before a good Celan Felkin with high silence res and SP can kill almost all class without SP drain with Tone of Ancestor lvl 17+. Arden Inces Modo Forta (not on giant form) and Rayan can be Killed by a celan w/o drain. Some balo too can be 1hit w/o drain if they don't have high HP or if you remouve they HP buff with Journey Beggning.

Offline blazeduke

• View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 07:42:38 am »
Ah i see, question...the silence res, that is for the Blow: Tercet Bamboo II effect?

What is the best way to layout the combos?

Any additional info about fel Celan would be awesome :P

Offline SunaLee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 03:13:34 am »
well for tercet I prefer use sleep for stop runners and also it complet the lock combo if you have silence in your  SS. If  you work all lock res you can stun paralize sleep and silence your oponent beffore kill him. But sadly Tercet of Bambou is broken here AND on official so it's a little hard play felkin w/o that skill =/ and no silence is not only for Tercet. Tone of Ancestor give Spirit bonus based in your silence res. mine is lvl 20 so my sprit bonus ( when I use sil res ) it's ~2100 x 40 = 84000 spirit bonus for 12 sec with 60 sec CD.

Offline blazeduke

• View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 09:43:48 am »
2100 silence res? that is a lot of res. . . when you say ToB is broken how so?

and i did read that. . about ToA.

what are some of the do's and dont's regarding dagos celan or celan in terms of gear, tactics etc?

You don't have to spill all your secrets just basic things :P

Thanks ahead of time.  :)

Offline SunaLee

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 12:18:28 am »
lol dw if you work you celan you gona have that much easy ^^  and ToB is broken yes but how I don't know for what I listen it's broken on official too. Silence Paralize Sleep notes don't work only SP drain note pass. For gear I talk about it in 2  others topics ( Soulstone & celan Gear) but just for resume celan play minimum with 2 gear, Chu Han and Skytuch Jade. 1st is for SBE of curs and 2nd is for high lvl celans who want play with aoe ( Blow Petal Drop Chroma). But dagos can also use the Battleground gear for more HP when he use Soundblade Storm 2 (bleed skill) and also if you want an eva stuff with aoe ( Battleground got more eva/hp tham Skytuch but less damage). Celan is "easy" to stuff becauz he is overall on all ways like rayan ( they was create together btw) so you can play eva/acc/deff/damage/res/support all depends of your gameplay. I prefer deffensif/res stuff for sbe and high damage for aoe. And for dagos it's pettry good too. I didn't say it because I forget but dagos celan have 96% rate reflect on Tone of Ancestor(20/20).

For more tactics it's better I show you them because explain it here gona be realy long and maybe you don't gona understend all^^. this monday I'm at home allday so if you are here send me a mail in game or ask for me in world chanel ^^ ( who also want some tactics can call for me in game too this monday ^^)

Server Online
326 Players Online
942 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Perryl
Quick Chat
Come talk to us on