November 17, 2018, 06:52:45 am

Topic: Pre-Regenesis patch - this weekend  (Read 2625 times)

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
Pre-Regenesis patch - this weekend
« on: June 20, 2014, 02:15:41 pm »
We will be putting out a patch that will be the second last prep patch for Regenesis. At this time we will be giving everyone a timelimit to exchange their expired items before those items will be removed from the server.  The final prep patch is just simply removing those items.

We're only 89 likes away from the 2500 like milestone on Facebook. So go like us if you want to find out what happens when we hit 2500.

The patch should be ready tonight and hopefully applied tomorrow, if not tomorrow it will be Sunday. Just because of TW and gear/faction changes we have to do too.

I know I have like 75 or so pms to deal with, and I'm sorry but you're not going to hear from me until after I finish this patch. If it is urgent contact a GM/GS and get them to pass a message to me, or find me on Skype. If you were banned don't harass me thinking it's urgent, it's not.
We have run the numbers and less than 1% of people banned are found to be innocent, unfortunately the amount of time it takes for us to analyze every account is not feasible and we are not going to prioritize it over patchwork and changes. or even bans.

Ending on a good note, Elysium should be back up within an hour or so, I'll update this post when it is done.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline SLDream

• I eat alot.
    • View Profile
Re: Pre-Regenesis patch - this weekend
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 02:29:56 pm »
I just wanna ask if the regenesis coming on this server or on new one i cannot play the game on regen bcuz of my low spec laptop and that doesnt mean cant run 2/3 clients i cant run even one -_- well as matter of fact i can but even on lowest settings it freezes and after 20min runing it crashes automaticly  i hope its on seperated server so i can play MD cuz i rlly love the server

Offline mrdoll

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 03:53:47 pm »
Hey There!
About exchange expired items... I have a pet, warrior's soul, wich I didnt find where to exchange it. Is grade 12 and lvl 146. At the pet exchange NPC this pet does not exist

Offline anamei

• Just smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 04:32:00 pm »
Neat o.o

Offline Mala

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 06:13:25 pm »
I just wanna ask if the regenesis coming on this server or on new one i cannot play the game on regen bcuz of my low spec laptop and that doesnt mean cant run 2/3 clients i cant run even one -_- well as matter of fact i can but even on lowest settings it freezes and after 20min runing it crashes automaticly  i hope its on seperated server so i can play MD cuz i rlly love the server

The MD server will be split into 2 servers - Pre-Regenesis  and Regenesis.  For those players that have computers that can't handle Regenesis.

Offline Yami

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 12:18:30 pm »
Yayyy.. Finaly Regenesis will be here soon.. Thank you so much Perryl All GM's and GS's for hard work i guess.. Love you all.. :3

Offline Luciferia

• View Profile
    • Sunless Guild
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 01:44:53 pm »

The MD server will be split into 2 servers - Pre-Regenesis  and Regenesis.  For those players that have computers that can't handle Regenesis.

That's pretty cool that that's possible.  I'm assuming accounts will be copied to the Regenisis server when the patch does come?

Or will we need to start from scratch?
Need an Inductor? Here is my ID: 2070764X010214023003802Z8da1f2

Offline Lucy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 06:55:20 pm »
Yayyy.. Finaly Regenesis will be here soon.. Thank you so much Perryl All GM's and GS's for hard work i guess.. Love you all.. :3

Love you 2 .. :3 **hugs tighttt...** :*

Offline abbibbulo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 05:33:47 am »
if you're thinking we are getting the old regenesis patch, you are wrong, i asked when we are supposed to get it and the answer was " I doubt we will release Regenesis until we have working 1447 files, which is Etherkin Ascension files." so i don't think we're getting it anytime soon.

Server Offline
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
.:.Meet me in Kunlun.:.
starts
Saturday Smackdown (+11/+12 Edition)
starts
Bloody Sunday (+13/+14 Edition)
starts
Ultimate Raffle