November 20, 2018, 03:42:38 pm

Topic: Appeals, and other account problems.  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
Appeals, and other account problems.
« on: March 20, 2014, 08:48:14 am »
I have received your pms and I am aware of the issues that some people are having with logging into their accounts. Almost every single one of you that have pm'd me were banned for vote exploiting. We take vote exploiting seriously here, please review the rules.

This does not mean you are banned forever, people who have pm'd me and admitted to their exploits generally do get unbanned, but they tend to lose some stuff, and unfortunately it takes some time.

If you truly have an account issue I apologize, but there are only 2 of us that have access to logs and both of us have been too busy to handle any account issues. I believe I will be able to review all of the pms I got by Sunday.

If you haven't heard from me by Sunday night then pm me again.

I apologize if this seems like a long wait, but unfortunately I do get hundreds of pms and Skype messages per day about various issues, I also have a daughter to raise, a family to be with at times, sleep when possible, shopping to do, etc. Not to mention the new patch that will give us the ability to customize soulstones, more custom pets, the ability to upgrade custom skyblades and wings, and more. The new content for the Banana Shop, and the new low rate server that will be replacing JM. I also have people bugging me to help with a PW, FW, NWN, WOI, and BOI server. Plus my friends project Xiah Resurgence and my failing Bold Brands and Ebay stuff.

So please, have some patience.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline Ken

• Nankurunaisa
    • View Profile
Re: Appeals, and other account problems.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 11:04:02 am »
"and the new low rate server that will be replacing JM"  been waiting a while to hear something like that  :D

Server Online
212 Players Online
439 Active Today
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
Ultimate Raffle
starts
Staff Online
1 Game Sage now in game!
Nanachy