No.
5 (29.4%)
Yes.Compared to other factions.
2 (11.8%)
Not at all.
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: April 09, 2014, 06:55:08 pm

Topic: The Celan Myth  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Pennzoil

• 0090753X000213033001101Z1fda1f
    • View Profile
    • Musical Tendencies
The Celan Myth
« on: January 09, 2014, 05:55:08 pm »

Here we go,the question so many people ask everyday....

Id like to invite our great Celan Players to discuss about this and who knows help people like me have a better understanding about the Celan as it is instead of how it is being profiled.

Thanks in Advance!

Pedro

Remember if a Person helps you click applaud

Offline Asriel Dreemurr

• View Profile
Re: The Celan Myth
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 06:09:07 pm »
Generally Speaking all factions have Pro's and Con's celan is actually one of the more OP faction the addage "ill make u kill ur self" applies celans are generally good for support and pvp. Aside from tht they have longer lasting buffs then the other factions "aside from the factional arrays And Vim and SS buffs" they ar e good well rounded faction and are quite considerably Gem faction Like Arden or SS
Generall they are useful with all 3 affinities too this is a great poll so yes Celan is useful im actually surprised there isnt more of em on this server.

Offline Pennzoil

• View Profile
    • Musical Tendencies
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 06:10:30 pm »
Great Feedback

Keep those comments Rolling!

Pedro

Offline onexxx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 09:03:41 pm »
I asked a few people once about a Celan what they know ~ " Don't fuck with them. "  ;D

I personally am a Celan an have been one for a few years. I feel that a Celan Is one of the most " OP " of the factions. I have my arrays ofc to support, even so use for an opener or distance maker for my self.
 ( In ZX3 Celans should be able to cast skills with arrays up )  We have many buffs for our selfs, debuffs, about... 6 Skills? Possible of adding reflects. Oh.. an any faction that can res... I feel is  8). They have many single res debuffs an many for over all res, Weakens Silences. AoEs that can add really nice slow or weaken effects. Oh ofc..Sp drains and more Sp drains too. Single target Skill Acc Debuffs. Oh an something that few even use/know about ~ skills that will lower how much you get healed from pots. White dmg that OP Soundblade Emperor. This is just a start, Going in to affinitys and chroma working with one would be oh so much more.
        Over all my view on a Celan. I would never wanna 1v1 one or fight one that was a support for people. A very capable faction an many ways just learning timing an all ofc just like any faction. Sorry for my way of explaning.. don't like it? I don't care  :P 

P.S. ~ If more info is needed contact in game an I may try to help in what ways I can if I'm free.
~ Xiuying, Dagos Celan.  :)

Offline Pennzoil

• View Profile
    • Musical Tendencies
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 10:16:37 pm »
I absolutely Loved your post gave you +1Karma

I personally tried playing a celan and was completely lost was very hard for me to understand even those musical Combos in wich the skill is granted severeal diferent "Curses" so to speak so i felt from the start that it would be a Hard class to master and that it would not be weak but Simply hard to master.

It is thanks as comments like yours that these Jade dynasty factional Myths are In fact proven wrong

Thank you!

Pedro

Offline Luissana

• If u need some help u can ask me in game *Milianna
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 02:16:01 pm »
I personaly play as celan from the beginning and here i am after almost 4 years of playing celan ... ..my personal thing is that i  play my own way and not as an copy cat, thats why i play as felkin celan  same as on official .  i think it makes it more fun to play ... and to explain about them well you all ready got some great answers from the others .. just play it and make it on your own way not as ppl tells you to ...

have fun and enjoy -----> Felkin Celan Milianna

Offline thaumaturge23

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 07:34:05 pm »
This is very interesting, because I was deciding to between Inc. Mage and Celan. And I decided on Celan. Are Celans a rare class on this server? I was thinking of doing my Felkin Celan as I did on official JD server, I got called noob alot until I dropped them with ease though.

Offline SunaLee

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 11:14:12 pm »
Yes celan still rare here too thaumaturge23 but don't worrry about what people say XD only noobs talk bad about celan here  ;D and if you need some help pm me in game or send a mail to SunaLee and I will help you. Or you can look my topics about it who btw are on this forum too XD and I want ask you something. you was felkin on official right ? if yes is blow tercet of bambou 2 broken on official ? becauz here it is and staff need know if it is broken or not on official for repair it x.x

Offline Yonce

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 01:51:47 pm »
Yes it's broken, it's why I made the switch to Dagos. That skill is beyond broken

Offline SunaLee

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 10:16:24 pm »
ho dam  :'( what I gona do without my favorite skill  :'( anyway tyvm Yonce  :)

Offline Nightsong

• Fuwa Celan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2015, 10:03:14 am »
Celans \m/

Offline lnitiate

• How may I help you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2018, 07:10:44 pm »
IGN ASSISTANT

All Celan players. Add me to your friend list. Would like to connect with other Celans to learn from each other.
Enter to learn, leave to lead.
IGN: ASSISTANT | FUWA CELAN
IGN: HELPER | DAGOS VOIDA

Server Online
217 Players Online
742 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
Bloody Sunday (+13/+14 Edition)