November 20, 2018, 03:43:01 pm

Topic: Letter to Santa  (Read 26656 times)

Offline Renya

• Game Master
    • View Profile
Letter to Santa
« on: December 19, 2013, 03:06:15 pm »
Event starts at on -
Regardless of age we're all kids at heart, especially when it comes to getting gifts!

All you have to do is write a letter to GM Santas!
Tell us what would you like to get in christmas mail from your GM Santa, and why. A new skyblade? A mount you always wanted to get? Maybe a pet that made you giggle every time you saw it? Don't be too greedy with your wishes, Santas give gifts, not sponsor whole chars ^^.

Please include your IGN in your letter!

The GM Santas will grant a couple of your wishes ^^.

So get to work, and make our hearts melt
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 02:04:17 pm by Renya »

Offline ~Fury~

• View Profile
Re: Letter to Santa
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 03:59:32 pm »
Dear Santa GM,
I want a Balo /Forta Husband for Christmas  ;), I will hug him and Love him and squeeze him and pet him and I'll name him George  :-*. Please Santa GM can you squeeze a Balo husband in my stocking for me?
 :( if not then I'll settle for bright shiny Sin Orb with asc. and tome.

signed a little elf GS  ;D

Inductor ID:
6010786X080411005002201Z2da1f7

Offline kohaku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 04:03:05 pm »
Dear GM Santas (My lovely chicks and single dude),

You guys have been special to the MD community since you got promoted from your wee GS spots and we're all immensely proud of you. I am especially. While I don't play in the actual game and I lurk in the forums and staff chat from time to time (as you know) I know you guys are doing a fabulous job in game and out of game and I don't believe any other servers out of the Monkey Gaming franchise have such professional GM members.

There's been ups and downs, like in all servers of this sheer size, but it's only getting better. From constant Staff presence to amazing variety of events in and out of game, there's nothing you can't do. I know that behind the scenes, many of you take player suggestions and post them to the ever MIA unicorn and sasquatch to help the community grow. I know that behind the scenes, some of you help extensively with upcoming patches and bringing ideas to the table.

So, in turn, I want to thank each and every one of you.

First of all, to Katalena. You came from being a mysterious player on JM to an amazing MD GM. You shocked us first with your appearance, but we all came to love you. Your events are legendary (dem CP runs) and your love for the community (even if majority are complete dicks) surpasses many. You wish to see the server grow and not fail, which is often the downfall of many servers. You are dedicated and loyal. You don't cheat, nor abuse your position. Basically, you are awesome, I love you, we should skype call later and have an **** party. You know what I'm talking about, you sexy beast you. ;)

(We could invite Milo too if you want. Surrounded by British sexiness)

Secondly, to Ruzzy. You might not come on here much any more, but I know that when you were first appointed GM you rocked the server with awesome events that interested all and strict banhammerin'. You didn't fall into other people's abuse about your being biased, nor about all the Pirates bullshit that was thrown by you day by day. I know we had a rough start, but I deeply respect you for your awesome powers.

(Though I must admit I'm scared of you. Ijs.)

Next, to Renya. You were another shocking addition, but again loved much and so. You are also an awesome almighty GM. Your events... phwoar. And again, you are strong and don't listen to the haters who hurl abuse at your pretty (to die for) face and amazing manners. You're the politest person I've never met, and I've never heard you cuss someone out without reason to. You're amazing and you should chill with us more in the Asylum chat instead of hiding away from the slightly horny and crazy idiots.

(Though we should kidnap Ruzzy again and get cam so we can look at your face again. Ijs. You're gorgeous.)

Next, to EvilFlippy. Damn, I could say so much to you. You've helped me a lot for months now, mostly with me being a worry wart about my own staff position and idiots that I deal with daily, but while I complained and sometimes stressed myself into sickness, you stood through it all and gave me solid advice on what to do. Thank you so much for that. Secondly, your events are phenomenal. Just, damn, are you just so good at them only or are you just good at everything? As a second thought, don't answer that. :P Thirdly, your banhammer be blazin' with the fires of justice! You are just amazing with that banhammer of yours. You don't let any member of the community get away with crime otherwise the mighty hammer of Thor will hit the back of their head and knock them all the way out of the game for about 40 years. Because, you know, the banhammer is of course Thor's hammer. Finally, I'd just like to say thank you for helping the community thrive and helping so much with internal affairs such as staffing and patching, as without that, this server would have crumbled a long time ago.

(As a side note, you should quit work and come to England and help Katalena kidnap all of us in the U.K. for a drinking week.)

To CornFlaky. You, like EvilFlippy, have been a rock with your advice and tips. You're like a walking encyclopaedia of players who you're experienced in the past. I tell you a name, you give me your clear opinion on them. It's thanks to you that I know who to keep an eye on mostly in my own community. It's also thanks to your banhammer that the server is still justified and fair in all rights. You might be the ragey one, and also the stoned sounding one, but you're also the chilled out one who has to deal with only girls as his fellow Event GMs.

(Seriously, don't know how you manage with only girls.)

Finally, to the precious admins Perry and Tcholok. We may call you names (Perky, Porky, Princess, Perty, Purky, Sasquatch = Perry. Petey, Unicorn = Tcholok) but we love you really. We do! Without you guys we would not have the Monkey Gaming. Without the guys, we would not have anything; we would not have such a large player base, we would not have such amazing patches and we would not have such a professional website which is easy to navigate for all. We may not show our gratitude to you, but deep in our hearts we're saying thank you and we would die of boredom if it wasn't for you making this franchise.

(Seriously, we would die.)

As a final note, I know you said you want us to give you something to give to people, but I would like to request two things from you;

Please could you treat yourselves this Christmas? This might not be possible, due to rules and all that, but maybe you could get a gift for each other. That means one of you give another GM's main character a nice gift. It could be a small thing, like a mount of something. I just don't want you guys to go without anything. <3

The second thing I would like to ask of you is something for the entire server. Could you spawn several bosses - nothing too OP in nature - and let everyone reap the rewards? It would be a nice opportunity for those players in game to get some items they might ordinarily overlook

If you can't do either of these things, I'll settle for being sent nothing at all. Like said, I don't play on MD and I actively lurk the forums.

I just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job here and I hope you continue to staff MD for a long time.

Love to you all, and have a Merry Christmas!

Chen

P.S. - Actually could you send me Katalena in a box. Would be great. Kthxbye.

Offline Mol

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 05:25:33 pm »
Dear Santa GM,
I love Christmas those nice presents that u give meh. But i really want a new pet that could be my fluffy friend that could be all the time next to me that i could talk any time with him/her.
Thanx, From Agne:P

Offline stacy38313

• Meow =^.^=
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 06:16:32 pm »
Dear Santa,

I always wanted a Cute little pet that could follow me around and help me in my adventures, also it could make me feel better to have a little Cute pet to my side and always watching over me.
If you can not afford my pet i would really like a +11 Sigil.
Thanks from : Stacy  ;D
Stacy =^.^=

Offline 暗いMirajane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 08:47:38 pm »
  =Dear little Santa!!!!=
I know I don`t deserve anything from you Santa because I have been a really bad fluffy foxy.But if you send me 1 scion set for arden battleground gear  and gaian set,I will be the best foxy ever.But if you can`t ,scion is enough for me.I promise that I shall not  make fun of people,or be meanie anymore.I shall be a lovely foxy just for you Santa.I shall sing carols every x-mas starting from today.I promise ya:)
So here`s my carol:
Jingle bells,Lolly bells
Lemme give a hug
Toooo this little santa,with his little pets
Running to my door...
Heyy
Lalalalalaaa Tatatatataaa Nananananaaaaa!!!!
                                     =  With so much love your little foxy PurplePill =

PS:Sorry if I made many mistakes:)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 08:31:55 pm by amaliazuzy777 »

Offline sxiikaten

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 09:25:43 pm »
OMG SANTAS!!!!!!

The only thing i ask for is double drops on wonderland stones for everyone for a day. It would benefit everyone and its hard to get them if you dont have aoes. pls and thank you.......on a side note if your feeling generous id like Rosarch (those black mirage wings) skyblade wingy thingys.

Love Always Azrial

Offline Jobs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 10:04:58 pm »
My Dear Santa :)
Happy new year to  you and to all ^^ i wish new year come with happiness for everyone and 2x vote will be sweet for everyone (:
i would like to have Royal ivory set ( Male ) i always like this fashion i wished also having lovely wife and sharing good moments in MD together ^_^.
in the end i wish good luck to MD staff Perryl,Tcholok,Renya,EvilFlippy,Katalena,CornFlaky and ruzzy "_"
Thank You
best Wishes
Jobs

Offline JDvang

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 10:45:17 pm »
Dear MD Santa Gm

Happy New Year Santa GM, I know i have a pet, an esper, and a mount that i really love. Only you who can fulfill my dream, and im not asking you to give me a +14 sigil because it ll b too much. I wish you can give me some Monkey Lucks so i can yoyo my gears. if its impossible, that ll b fine to me. At least, you have fun as Santa GM giving gifts to everyone, and I'm having fun yoyo my gears on Xmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  Thank You

IGN: Name
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 10:50:56 pm by JDvang »

Offline ¥un

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2013, 03:46:00 am »
Dear Santa GM,
Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! This might be alittle much to ask but if is possible i dont want to miss out on the chance. If possible, for Christmas, i'd like a Focused Hate Esper with the tome and acc. i treat it with great care as well as wear it with love as my shiny esper! The second thing (if it isnt too difficult) would be to have a boss spawn all day in sunstream if that'll be possible so that some players could get some extra Xmas goodies on JD. If both of those arent possible then what would be awesome is a world chat saying Merry Christmas to everyone online when its Xmas for them (even if it might have to be done twice, its the thought that counts).

Thanks, From YunYun
豪鬼Yun

Offline Mordecai

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2013, 05:29:46 am »
Dear Santas,

All I want for xmas are tons immortal Venom Pythons on Sunstream City at Realm 1 near Stashkeep. (It'll be fun, trust me, I'm an engineer!)
If it isn't possible, I want a Diamond series set for male Incense Valley Mage, because I've been looking for the set whole year with no luck.

Thank you, Santa.
Ps.: Venom Python part was just a joke.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:35:03 pm by Mordecai »
If you can't fix your Linux with "sudo rm -rf /", try "sudo srm -rfm /".
You're welcome.

Offline Saizo

• Dagos Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2013, 05:45:55 am »
Dear Santa!! I was such a good boy.. but hell u know that.. So i was thinkin that i deserve a Mercedes or at least a BMW of the 7s ..? You don`t think so eh..? Alright then i`ll be happy enough with few +12 sigils or maybe a firmus esper or Focused Hate? I`ll take a rly good care for them. Im gon feed them, clean them, love them, sleep with them... Alright so umm cya next year... N im still waiting for that bike tho.. I know it was 12 years ago but i still WANT it !

Much love : Saizo
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:28:34 am by Saizo »

Offline Skorpion

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2013, 07:15:57 am »
Dear Santa
My wishe is Vampire pet :o
ty
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 09:48:06 pm by guerradios »

Offline itay7809

• View Profile