September 21, 2018, 02:50:58 am

Topic: About Website Shop  (Read 8541 times)

Offline Daraia

• I wove Tech Support!
    • View Profile
About Website Shop
« on: November 30, 2013, 05:02:35 am »
### Reading post below will answer all you questions about Banana Shop! READ IT! ###

Most of you have already been to "Banana Shop ". For all who haven't:

Banana Shop a website Shop where you can buy stuff such as Jadens, Monkey Coin Packs, Sigils and other cool stuff with Bananas - Website currency which are () available to Donators. Also, all of us will receive 100 Bananas on Facebook "events" or other "events".

I'd like to say few words about Faction Change, Full Change, Sex Change, Chroma Change and Gear Change. All character changes can be done only by Administrators, they do the work. When you order one of the Change packs, you will have to wait at least 72 hours - 3 days but it usually takes between 4 and 8 day ~ Depends when Administrators have time to do it.
  • Why only Administrators?
    • Only Admins have access to player Database, nobody else. Nor GM' especially not GS'. Please don't spam Perryl PMs on Forum. He'll be mad and you'll be served as Flippy's breakfast. IF Tcholok is NOT here, none of the Changes accept Gear Change cannot be done.
  • Can Change "Packs" be traded?
    • Actually, yes. All you have to do is write who you want that change for in Notes.
  • Faction Change or any other Change services are NOT Items and they're NOT sent in game.
Here comes Custom Title pack:
When you order Custom Title, it can be created within minutes BUT it requires new Update if you want to get it. Client isn't being updated for every single Title but you will get it when there's a fix or another main update. When you order it, don't spam Staff about your Title, you will receive it.
  • Why titles require new update?
    • Custom Titles are Items which must be implanted to game's Database, just like all other Items.
  • Remember: Custom Titles have no special Effects (Such as Ap+ or +%, Def, HP, ... - Actually all Character Stats.), don't ask Staff about them. You will never get any Bonuses on your Title.
All other Items will be sent to In-Game Mail - Courier within seconds. King of Mediums might not work at the moment but it will be fixed soon. If you have purchased Jadens, please don't panic if you don't receive them in first 5 seconds. If you've purchased them, you will get them.

Players have also been complaining about mistake in Sigil description, there's none. Description: Use as an auxiliary material when refining a +9 or lower item to guarantee the refinery's success. Cannot be used on +10 or higher refined items; same goes for all other Sigils: Drake, Astri, Ares and Flux. So, let me shorten Kirin Sigil's description: Kirin Sigil: Can be used from +9 (or lower) to +10 and cannot be used to refine higher - Example +11.

# If you're unsatisfied with the duration needed for your purchase you are welcome to message Perryl on the forum to get your money back in the form of Bananas . #

If you have any questions about Banana Shop, please leave a reply and I'll answer. I also felt like adding some Fur to this Post.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 07:05:10 pm by Voladea »
The hell you want?

Offline Ken

• Nankurunaisa
    • View Profile
Re: About Website Shop
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 10:27:37 am »
henten: admins busy banning exploiters but cant take care of what people ordered smfh. over two weeks now and still nothing has been done. it is very fustrating at this point, especially when admins dont give you a date other then, whenever tcolok can...very bad customer service.
Sweer: I waited for a month and some days but not complaining
henten: honestly makes no sense. I understand everyone have a life, but still even if you take care of one customer a day, they wouldve probable been done by npw.
Daraia: Look, if you can't wait anymore, PM Perry and ask for Banana return for your oder.
Daraia: If Tchokol is not available, you can't get your Change or anything else. Custom Titles requre NEW UPDATE. Game ISN'T being updated for every single Title.
Ken: dara o.o he has a point
Daraia: http://monkeydynasty.org/forum/index.php/topic,2025.0.html
Daraia: If you want to complain, leave a comment.
Daraia: There wouldn't be ANY banning some dumbasses wouldn't exploit Votes!
Ken: logic be murdered brutally xD
Daraia: Vote exploiting is just leaching Admins time for other things.
Ken: why would you prioritize exploiters over donors xD
Ken: would it matter if they lived another week? there is atleast 3-4 weeks of backlog
Ken: if donation stuff to do, and exploiters will still be around after its all done o.o
Ken: they gunna get banned and all their work wasted anyway o.o
Daraia: If Tcholok is not here, none of changes accept Gear Change cannot be done.
Ken: ok ill put all this in comments xD
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 10:30:47 am by Daraia »

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 01:34:10 am »
We have both been busy catching up with stuff since the holidays have ended. You might have noticed x2 vote has been on 10 days longer then it should have been too.

I can't give a date on when the changes will happen as I'm not Tcholok and can't know when he will be available to do them. However, I can audit vote logs and ban those who are exploiting. Sorry that this upsets you, but this is the way it is.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline Jessence

• No, bye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 04:22:23 pm »
So not to be confrontational, but how many times do I have to ask for a refund Perryl? I have messages you privately, and posted on the note to admins thread, and you have never responded. It's taking just as long
 for a refund as the title I ordered. This is specifically posted by Daraia as a topic you're the go to person for.
"A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."

Offline InFamous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 10:06:01 am »
@Tcholok

I recently ordered 20 monkey packs off of the website's shop. I waited patiently for around 15 minutes, so happens that they never came. I checked all my characters, and reloged more then my dog takes a piss per day. I spoke with a gs named "Xai_", we talked about the situation, and he told me to contact Tcholok in the forums. So here I am, in need of help.

Offline Daraia

• I wove Tech Support!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 12:52:42 pm »
Hello,

if you have more characters on your account, check all of them. You might forgot to select which Character you want them to be send to. Happened to me once so I went to store again and saw Character Selection. Also, make sure you actually purchased them - If your Bananas were spent. You should also save all Transaction IDs (ID which will show up when you order something, Purchase History will be added soon).
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 12:55:12 pm by Daraia »
The hell you want?

Server Online
271 Players Online
965 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
Ultimate Raffle
starts