August 14, 2018, 07:06:42 pm

Topic: Fuwa celan pvp killing tactics ?  (Read 5582 times)

Offline mudjadeon

• View Profile
Fuwa celan pvp killing tactics ?
« on: October 08, 2013, 05:34:00 am »
on my celan , sometimes MiM doesnt reflect dmg , is there anythink i should do to make dis 100% chance or somethink ? also exept SP Drain then 1hit , is there other ways to kill ? please someone post a full build for fuwa/felkin/dagos pvp killing tactics also , a solid build , also Gears ! n for seals should i go for closed or open ones ? that's it thanks for reading :3

Offline StrawberrY

• View Profile
Re: Fuwa celan pvp killing tactics ?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 09:00:27 am »
With good chroma u can hit rly hard with your aoe. Just go sacred burst > tone of winter> phoenix song and spam the hell out of it xp. Could also try get crit rate soulstone just for that chroma aoe. Also specially as fuwa.. use all resistance buffs u have (tone of meditation, tone of fountain, soul mirror and so on) with tone of winter and possibly phoenix song and then hit single target with Moon Light. Been able to "1 hit" people that way just need it to crit few times. What comes to MiM reflect... even with Strings of Moon charm. .that gives more chances to reflect.. it always fails when u actually need it x_x

some celan guides that seem pretty good to me:
Felkin: http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=437572
Dagos: http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=448791

Offline mudjadeon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 06:44:56 am »
thanks so much , also if u can enlight me anymoar =p ? it would be nice that u record or idk ... a pvp video usin a celan that would be clearer thankies ( sorry for bad english o.o it's kinda hard language )

Offline mudjadeon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 01:25:09 pm »
can u tell me what tier are dem buffs ? also show me others useful buffs

Offline StrawberrY

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 03:19:17 pm »
Uhm buffs are mostly through tiers on left side of skill tree. aaand Sacred burst is chroma buff o.o What comes to vids.. am not playing celan atm + only good celan removed her videos :(. There is some pvp vids by Dan Vo from Zhu Xian tho. OH!! and some of the buffs are celans ascension skills... those are rly good so.. just check em out =p  and forgot these felkin celan vids.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4youliaEbaA soo.. guess u could check those heh

Offline mudjadeon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 03:44:25 pm »
what abot arrays ? and should i go full res gears ? ( rings and stuff ) or skill accure / Eva ?

Offline StrawberrY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 10:00:07 am »
Ofc arrays are usefull specially silence and para ones aand rings and so on.. are kinda tricky.. cos they all have good points in em soo.. it comes to ur personal opinion. As fuwa i would go reistance, and as felkin Skill eva tho.. both will also need skill acc when vs hi skill eva people. As dagos id propably try make all 3 sets loll change acroding what im doing or atleast skill eva / res sets but like said.. there rly isnt one right build... and resistances are good start for celan those u will propably need most 

Offline Drax

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 06:51:35 pm »
I'm goinjg to necro this thread.

I've started to notice that Chroma Petals does decent damage as suggested earlier in the thread.

Is it a good idea to get a set of skytouch gear to make it even better. Or is it still better to go with Chu-Han and get a secondary soulstone to compliment chroma petals?

Anyone have experience with a skytouch celan with a focus on array support/chroma petals. Especially since Celans will be able to cast while using auras spamming an AOE with some of the arrays could be kind of awesome. But then so would SP draining and SBEing.

Hmmmmmm....
IGN: Drax/dEjAhVu

Offline onexxx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 02:27:55 am »
Hello, ;3 Xiuying here.

How I play a Celan.. First off Dagos affinity "Dagos pride <3" but I aim to be able to support, hold my own, even tank if need so. So I build up arrays and all. I have played a Celan for a few years now, an tested near everything skill an gear wise.
-Too your question: I personally have gotten all gear types but diamond for my Celan. I mostly change between all during PvP, but if I was to stay with one set I'd use.... First off if your dagos or fuwa. - Dagos I loved to use STJ helps Petals with crit an all, but Dagos affinity bleed is based off your HP. -Fuwa, I would use a ChuHan gear set, but possibly a STJ wep to change out for Petals.
-Soul stone for Petals? : Yes a must thing to do I feel. Soul stones can really over power many skills for all factions.  Your main goal really is to be as able in any situation as you can.

Server Online
257 Players Online
887 Active Today
2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
Boss Spawn
starts
Staff Online
Quick Chat