November 17, 2018, 06:49:45 am

Topic: A friendly reminder.  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
A friendly reminder.
« on: July 06, 2013, 10:45:43 am »
While GMs (Except Hulu) and Gs' are just normal players themselves, you ARE expected to treat them with the same respect as you would treat an admin when they are doing something on behalf of the server.

This means that if a GS or a GM has a concern and asks you about it, you ARE expected to answer them truthfully. I will have no problem handing out temporary bans to those who can not respect the staff team. Even permanent ones if I have to.

This does not mean that GS or GM can abuse this power within regular in-game activities. If you feel that a GS or a GM is abusing their powers I expect you to contact myself, or Tcholok ONLY. We are the owners of this server and we have every interest in assuring people are being treated fairly.

Now a second reminder for everyone.

This is taken directly from the rules page;
You will only vote one time per site, per person, per 6 hrs. You will not vote, unplug your router, get a new ip, and vote on your other account. You will not vote on 2 (or more) accounts using 2 (or more) different ips, i.e using your phone and computer. You will not use a proxy to vote. You will not have more than 1 vote, per site, per 6 hrs. The free jaden should be fair for all, please do not abuse it. Abuse forces us to put more restrictions, ban people, and remove rewards. Do not put us in this situation.
The bottom line is that you are given the ability to receive a certain amount of jaden per 6 hrs, any method that you use to obtain more free jaden from the voting system than we have intended, is bannable. I really can not make this any clearer.

RESPECT THIS RULE. I will ban anyone breaking this rule, it is posted everywhere. This includes getting an exception just to vote twice for yourself. We will catch you. Just because you had someone get on Skype and show their face (or whatever you did to get your exception) doesn't mean you are immune to being banned. We will absolutely catch you, I can not stress this enough.

I am right about to do an audit, so if you think that for some reason you might appear on my radar I strongly suggest pming me and letting me know. I am quite lenient with honest people.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline Mahnovets

• View Profile
Re: A friendly reminder.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 01:33:40 pm »
I agree with you 100%. It's unfair when i'm trying to play this game fairly and only being able to vote 2 two times a day (i work 12+ hours and don't have access to vote) ,but other people just have multiple accounts and get tons of jaden! Enforce existing rules!

Offline Acid

• View Profile
Re: A friendly reminder.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 05:21:20 pm »
If this was facebook i'd hit "Like". Keep the good work up

Server Offline
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
.:.Meet me in Kunlun.:.
starts