November 17, 2018, 07:32:22 pm

Topic: Event Suggestions  (Read 13794 times)

Offline Hahaha

• ~CAUTION~
    • View Profile
Re: Event Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 08:24:32 pm »
could do like a " Seek & Destroy " this is where the ppl participating go and hide (all hide on same map) then the GM would go looking for them. Once found , the GM snips the player dead and on to the next player.. the last player standing wins....... NO GM PORTS tho lol   I came up with a custom greeting that u can use on each player letting the world now that player had fallen!!

Offline -Cim-

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 02:08:57 pm »
K A R A O K E :P

Offline astarh1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2013, 10:31:20 am »
I think there should be a new event something like this:

In the events there are like 8 bosses that you have to defeat each boss gives you 15jaden and you can do this event 2 times a day but you have to wait 4h to do it again.

The reason i say jaden is cause you get 60 jaden x2 every 6h and if you want to get your chroma high its going to take a long time.

You can do this event with minimum of 4 and maximum 8

Offline AcbdoBrln

• Why is it I'am so noob? o.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2013, 12:27:58 am »
Scrambled letter words Event

GM's will be asking related question in the game and he/she will give answer on it which is scrambled and first to answer will win :). What ya think?.
Duru Duru Duru BLAH BLAH !! :)))

Offline gggusto

• I like to win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2013, 07:12:44 pm »
i would like PvP events as suggestion but i'd like it to be 1 on 1 events i like it better

..signature by whisper..

Offline gggusto

• I like to win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2013, 09:03:32 am »
maybe an event : it is like everyman for himself and everybody can enter the battle ground from any rlm the GM will deside the rlm and everyone will fight each other till last one standing will get the prize . what you think ?

1)last man standing : flux +14 sigil
 2)the man fought the lastman standing idk what will you name him : ares +13 sigil
3) the fighter before the second to fall : +12 sigil

..signature by whisper..

Offline gggusto

• I like to win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2013, 09:41:01 am »
and maybe word scramble events in wc

..signature by whisper..

Offline gggusto

• I like to win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2013, 10:47:46 am »
i was looking up in your last events the event : The Bounty Hunter  you did 5 month ago wasn't so bad

..signature by whisper..

Offline Bleh

• View Profile
WORST SCREENSHOT EVENT
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2013, 08:49:13 am »
Hello everyone :)

I hope u all are ok.

Well, as the last ScreenShot Event was an amazing one, I'd like to suggest a new Event:

- WORST SCREENSHOT EVENT

Cya, hugzies,

Evilnessly

Offline Pistol

• View Profile
Re: WORST SCREENSHOT EVENT
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2013, 08:56:43 am »
Hello everyone :)

I hope u all are ok.

Well, as the last ScreenShot Event was an amazing one, I'd like to suggest a new Event:

- WORST SCREENSHOT EVENT

Cya, hugzies,

Evilnessly

I totally agree with you, worst event..... the idea is fine, but the GM who is responsible for it took 3 days to post the result [every time we ask him, he replies: I'm lazy to check]..anyway the results were shocking 1st prize=probably the worst screenshot and has nothing to do with the event content which is about autumn season, I'm sure they just picked up randomly to get their job finished.

I was looking on JM forum, even that server is kind of "Idle", you can see how events are professionally managed on that server.

I'm a Prowler. I'm on the run, I kill to eat. I'm starving now, feeling dead on my feet. Going all the way, I'm nature's beast. Do what I want, I'll do as I please.

Offline Ember

• Don't forget to vote.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2013, 11:05:05 am »
The first place winner has a part to do with what the event's about; it represented Monkey Dynasty. Also, his/her character looks like a Fairy; what with wings and all. Besides that, I don't appreciate you putting words into the GM's hands that she never typed. I'd like to see a quote from Flippy calling herself "lazy". Otherwise, you're full of shit.

Part of the reason she was late to post the winners is because of me. I was asked to give my suggestions as to whom I thought should win. SURPRISE!!! I picked Chuckie also to come in first. His/her screenshot made most of the staff laugh, it's a good one. I was late because I misread what she asked me to do and therefor, my fault. You can get angry and bitch at me all you want. I will have a giggle over you.

If you don't like her events, or prefer the "professionally managed" events on JM, by all means, go away. This thread is a suggestion thread for new event ideas. Not a place for you to bash on GM's for their events. Make another thread for that if it pleases you. It will likely get ignored.

Good day, kind Sir.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 01:09:10 pm by Ember/Katalena »

Offline Ember

• Don't forget to vote.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2013, 11:11:23 am »
could do like a " Seek & Destroy " this is where the ppl participating go and hide (all hide on same map) then the GM would go looking for them. Once found , the GM snips the player dead and on to the next player.. the last player standing wins....... NO GM PORTS tho lol   I came up with a custom greeting that u can use on each player letting the world now that player had fallen!!

I think I'm actually going to run this event some day soon. I like the sounds of it. Prizes will have to be discussed with the other GM's first though, but I like it. : D

Offline EvilFlippy

• Game Master
  • Double whammy!
    • View Profile
Re: WORST SCREENSHOT EVENT
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2013, 11:12:34 am »
I totally agree with you, worst event..... the idea is fine, but the GM who is responsible for it took 3 days to post the result [every time we ask him, he replies: I'm lazy to check]..anyway the results were shocking 1st prize=probably the worst screenshot and has nothing to do with the event content which is about autumn season, I'm sure they just picked up randomly to get their job finished.

I was looking on JM forum, even that server is kind of "Idle", you can see how events are professionally managed on that server.

First, I wasn't aware results were to be posted immediately upon event end. I do apologise for my ignorance on the matter.

Second, I apologise again for taking a day off from everything because I've been working pretty much ALL day every day since the beginning of the month yet I still managed to come online in the hour that I was  free between shifts. Next time I'll remember to ignore my own health and well-being to judge screenshots so people won't complain on how lazy I am.

Third, what you posted there.. That I answered pm's with "I'm too lazy to check" is total and utter bullshit. The only reason it took so long is because I wanted input from every judge there was. So for them not to be available at the time I ask them to choose their favourites is unacceptable? I wasn't aware we were here to cater to your every need 24/7.

Forth, I didn't realise we as GMs were suppose to keep players updated on every minute of our day on what we do. I'll make a note on that and start posting updates. Like on Facebook.

Fifth, I asked for players to use their imagination. I didn't think it was a popularity contest. If you were the one to win you wouldn't have gone off on my event and on me like this. You'd be kissing my arse right now on how awesome I am. You don't like my events, don't join. If it's that much of an issue for you I can easily exclude you from my future events and instances. No problem.

Sixth, maybe you should learn to read. Evilnessly didn't bash my event, he suggested an event. And like Ember said, this isn't the correct thread to say you don't like my event. Go bugger Perry about that, but he'll most likely tell you the same.

And last, but most likely not least, might I add you had used absolutely no imagination with your screenshots, seeing you pasted two official wallpapers over each other and added our logo to it? There was absolutely no effort in your "work" whatsoever so you can kindly go back to your corner and wear a dunce hat.

Good day to you, kind ma'am.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 01:18:13 pm by FliqPy »

[Signature by Oceans]

Offline Pistol

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2013, 01:51:01 pm »
Flippy, thanks for your clarification of your own reasons, i do understand and thank you for accepting criticism with positive spirit, ignoring the last part of what you said...ill just ignore it.
I know you guys have a RL out there and i'm not requesting to be 24/7 available, maybe i got too much excited about the event....

About the 2 walls from official website, yes i did copy them and there is no rule states "Don't copy" you said we can use any resources we have, so i did, and then i made some Photoshop editing, and the whole theme of my pic is related to autumn [so its not effortless]...Anyway i'm not saying that my picture should win or not...maybe mine is bad and sucks...but if you did read well, i only mentioned 1st prize which just a screenshot from the game and i said my opinion about it clearly, if u disagree, then disagree......

No comment on Ember's post, she's not take any criticism.

Whatever guys, if you hate me just hate me...i don't give a shit, But i do care about our GMs.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 01:53:43 pm by Fady »

I'm a Prowler. I'm on the run, I kill to eat. I'm starving now, feeling dead on my feet. Going all the way, I'm nature's beast. Do what I want, I'll do as I please.

Offline codered28

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2013, 02:12:49 am »
Hmm new events huh? Hmm..word scrambles always kick ass lol, personal favorite of mine from another p server..TTGN i think? Anyways, pvp events suck, cus all the OPs play, and what the hell, they OP already, whats the point of them getting more useless numbers in their bags? So, an event I was thinking of, is like this : Hangman! Basically, GM puts a bunch of __ _ _ _ _ _ to spell out phrase/words, and players try filling em in, person to complete phrase/word, wins! (More like Wheel of Fortune actually, since there's no penalty for guessing wrong o_o) Buttt yeah, word problems/puzzles are always epic :D 20 Questions would rule too :o Gm gives 3 hints, players try to guess who, or what the thing is, ya know? :D

Server Online
159 Players Online
494 Active Today
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
Bloody Sunday (+13/+14 Edition)
starts
Ultimate Raffle
starts
Staff Online