November 20, 2018, 03:42:31 pm

Topic: Update - fixing the process  (Read 5613 times)

Offline johnm13

• View Profile
Re: Update - fixing the process
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 01:54:56 am »
Always error :(

Offline heavencell

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2013, 02:55:28 am »
Always error :(
I get that error also, you can just click no and the client will launch anyways.

Offline dybre28

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2013, 03:20:41 am »
me too. error. even the web installer. its says error free but there's an error. this is  the worst update i have encountered in my life.

Offline Foamy

• May the cookie be with you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2013, 09:51:29 am »
Hello.

What kind of error do you encounter? Does is say anything English in the error?

Don't say you have an error, tell us what kind of error. A screenshot if you can. Otherwise we can't really help if you say "i have an error". All I can say to that is "tell me more".

Offline Hahaha

• ~CAUTION~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2013, 03:01:59 pm »
well let me tell ya about my nice 2 day adventure with this one lol... 1st I almost had the update several hrs after the announcement ,but comp froze and I had to reboot :/  then I tried using the web installer--->didn't help, ran in admin...then after looking at the files of MD I checked my official files....was sooooo close to having it,so I copy pasted the official files I had to my MD files....FAIL for some reason I wasn't getting the server list, but the files said I had them..so lmao ..... ..... ..... I uninstalled any and all JD clients >ran the torrent and at 1st it seemed to work , but I had to re-boot comp AGAIN ( which I don't normally have to ) after reboot the launcher would come up , but would say Failed to update :( , but I could still log into the game :O  Now I am attempting this whole thing again ... turning off antivirus,firewall, & and running in admin... if I still get the errors then idk what else to do QQ 

Offline Hahaha

• ~CAUTION~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2013, 03:20:48 pm »
well let me tell ya about my nice 2 day adventure with this one lol... 1st I almost had the update several hrs after the announcement ,but comp froze and I had to reboot :/  then I tried using the web installer--->didn't help, ran in admin...then after looking at the files of MD I checked my official files....was sooooo close to having it,so I copy pasted the official files I had to my MD files....FAIL for some reason I wasn't getting the server list, but the files said I had them..so lmao ..... ..... ..... I uninstalled any and all JD clients >ran the torrent and at 1st it seemed to work , but I had to re-boot comp AGAIN ( which I don't normally have to ) after reboot the launcher would come up , but would say Failed to update :( , but I could still log into the game :O  Now I am attempting this whole thing again ... turning off antivirus,firewall, & and running in admin... if I still get the errors then idk what else to do QQ

nvm lol I got it working correct this time  :D

Offline XalphfX

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2013, 05:05:42 am »
I downloaded from my files as admin.  Got 5 errors @ saying Error 4: occurred at 31.41%, 39.1%, 46.66%, 69.1% and 98.80%.  (Percentages are approximate but very close.)  Hope this helps pinpoint the problem.  I'm afraid to run full scan because without it it's letting me play.

Offline Tcholok

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dynasty
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2013, 10:45:15 pm »
I downloaded from my files as admin.  Got 5 errors @ saying Error 4: occurred at 31.41%, 39.1%, 46.66%, 69.1% and 98.80%.  (Percentages are approximate but very close.)  Hope this helps pinpoint the problem.  I'm afraid to run full scan because without it it's letting me play.

Full check is not destructive - it will only overwrite files after it fully downloads them. If you installed from the web installer / torrent and are playing, you already have all the latest files and full check won't do anything (as of now).

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 04:29:44 am »

Error 4 is usually caused by not having enough permission to download.
Even if you think you are downloading as admin, sometimes you're not. One of the few failures of Windows 7 imo.

Tcholok is back today, I'll be making a news post in a few minutes for those who are having issues.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline pryce

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2013, 04:11:21 pm »
Update de client Full Check 5 Times, not Work, ok now i download Web installer and not working, i start game and open , then start a mini windows pass 5seg and CLOSE, WTF with this patch install .........

same issue here....

Offline glbgeek

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 07:44:25 pm »
Update de client Full Check 5 Times, not Work, ok now i download Web installer and not working, i start game and open , then start a mini windows pass 5seg and CLOSE, WTF with this patch install .........
same issue here....
try this
(IGN: hasidka / zippa / baida / krasava)

Server Online
212 Players Online
439 Active Today
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
Ultimate Raffle
starts
Staff Online
1 Game Sage now in game!
Nanachy