- Question: Did my Soulstone quest, but the slot didn't unlock.
- After the Forge part of the quest, you are ported outside to Baye again and receive a Soulstone Key. It's an item that will unlock the slot on 'C' interface. If you do not see it, sort your bag and make sure to look for an icon of a green orb.
- Question: Are the JD Plot quests bugged in Wildlands?
- There are some issues with several mandatory and available quests in Wildlands. For now we have no solutions, so keep in mind when you do them.
- Question: Can't choose Faction/Tier/Ascension quest.
- You can only choose a Faction or any Tier Quest once a day. So if you create a new character and manage to get to level 150 non-Asc before reset (00:00 CET), you can ascend normally. But you can't do Tier quests until after reset (00.01) or if you acquire Tier skips. This can't be changed. If you cannot choose the Ascension quest make sure you get rid of all the still available quests in quest log, especially Sleepless.
- Question: I didn't get my Vitalization quest. What do I do?
It is a well known bug in the Available section of the Quest Log and cannot be fixed. If you encounter the problem of not receiving your Vitalization quest you have to do some of the short quests to make room. Despite the Quest Log being able to hold up to 50 active quests it seems to block the other quests. There are many suggestions as to what to do to fix this and most of them are written on the forum.
- Doing your Soulstone quest
- Doing some of the Mandatory plot quests; Harmony Scroll; Archaia and Down to Earth
You can always write your problem in the Bug Report section of the forum, but check for previous threads first.