- Question: I keep dc'ing from the game.
- This is not an issue on our side, it's on yours.- Go to cmd.exe by pressing Start -> run -> cmd.exe. In it type "ping monkeydynasty.org" or "tracer monkeydynasty.org". It will show you what your ping to the server is. If there are * on the route then its the problem with the route, cant do anything, but wait.- Restart your computer.- Restart your router.
- Question: Serverlist says "test" when I open Monkey Dynasty.
This is caused due to your serverlist settings being different than the settings of the server.
HydranMonkey Dynasty 49005:fr.monkeydynasty.org 1
- Go to element\userdata\server.
- Open a file called serverlist.txt.
- Copy the following and save the file:
- Open newserver folder and find serverlist.txt.
- Again, copy and save the above.
- If necessary, uncheck the "read only" property.
- Question: "Cannot connect to server" Error.
- Here are some possible solutions to your problem.
- Delete systemsettings.ini in element/userdata and full check.
- Question: Launcher repeatedly downloads files when it's opened.
- Means your connection to the launcher is being disrupted and it disables a complete download of the needed file.Follow these steps to ensure a working download:
- Delete the files that the launcher has been downloading in your game folder every time. For example, if the launcher has been having connection issues with trees.pck, delete it (or 'them' if you have more than one).
- Download that file manually via the torrent file on Download Methods.
- Put the manually downloaded file into your game folder (wherever it belongs).
- Verify - many times if needed to.
- Question: Instead of the client, a small black window appears and disappears.
- Go to your game\elements\userdata folder
- Delete systemsettings.ini
- Start the launcher and let it check.
- Click start.
- Question: I can't buy anything from Marketplace.
That problem is usually associated with a bad update of the gshop files. To fix it, follow these steps:
- Go to your Game folder.
- Enter "element".
- Find "data" folder.
- Find gshop, gshop1 and gshop2.data files and delete them.
- Open the launcher and click Verify.
- Question: My client won't patch. What should I do?
- There are several reasons as to why, so try the following solutions.
- Turn off your anti-virus or put the launcher as an exception.
- Run the launcher as Administrator.
- Try downloading the launcher again via the Download Methods.