We've been very heads down lately focused on getting patch 44 ready to go. It's probably our biggest patch ever and we're very excited to release it. I won't go into much more detail just yet, but we will have extensive patch notes when it's released and will begin keeping the news steadily updated with in-progress patch notes for what we're working on next.
I've let the communication slide a bit lately as well while we've been focusing on development. There have been several sever crashes, particularly the one yesterday that left the server down for hours while we were asleep. I know this left a lot of people confused and frustrated, especially without much official communication from the team. I'm sorry for that and we'll be aiming to do better with news posts about any server events, downtime, and upcoming patches as I mentioned before.
Bear with us for just a little while longer and I'm confident the wait will be worth it. After patch 44 the server should finally be in a polished state where we are prepared to begin advertising again, re-opening parts of the shop, running regular events (including automated events), and rebuilding the community.
I'm really excited to show you what we've been working on :)
Had trouble downloading the game? Installer not working for you? Want additional options? You're in luck!
We've added several additional download options included direct downloads from our server in France as well as a version of the installer split into 16 500mb parts to support those with unstable internet connections.
We've also rebuilt the installer so it will run 32-bit versions of Windows based on feedback from a handful of players who are still on a 32-bit Windows.
The new client is fully updated to the latest patch as of this post - v43.
Hi guys, a few random adjustments for you. We have the next few patches planned out and will be delivering some regular updates for the rest of the year. Enjoy!
- Jumping Squirrel added back to Pet Master Ellan.
- Ascended Menguu Relic added to marketplace for 20 Jaden.
- Chroma Lotto added to Jordy NPC in Sunstream - Rewards range from 300 Chroma Beads to 300,000! Chroma Bead rewards are tradeable. Good luck!
- Rayan BG Lumen armor fixed.
- Bank Note Exchange has returned
- The option to purchase Bank Notes has been renamed to Buy Bank Notes from Bank Note Exchange.
- You can now stack many items to 30k!
- Esper Gems now stack to 100.
- We've made Soul Ash and Ice Orb of Vastness tradeable.
- Most packs should open quicker.
Multiple areas have had their drops completely refactored:
- MTH-Jadeon has been modified to have increased drop rates for esper related items, but you'll also find very rare items dropping there such as Monkey Coins, Ice Orbs, and Heaven Dragon Seal.
- Inferna has had the drops rewritten to add in several new items and with improved logic that will result in a better grinding experience. We've also added some very valuable items into the drop list, but at a very low chance. Who will be the lucky one to pick up a Flux Sigil?
- CP has had a complete recalibration on the drop rates. The mobs drop useful items, the bosses have even better chances, and Linaska has a better chance of appearing at the end of a CP. Further, the quest "A Dark Future" has been modified to give a better sigil shard than previously possible. The other quests for completing CP, the quests for talking to NPCs, etc, have all had increased rewards. So take your time and enjoy CP! Don't forget about the sidequests.
Quests, Events, NPCs
- Custom NPCs are back.
- Custom Auction is back! It might take a few days to kick in, but it is back.
- Quiz Bowl is now in English.
- Courage has been removed from requirements for BG gears.
- Experience gained from monsters in Citadel has been increased.
- The quest Blessing of the Dragon has been changed to Blessing of the Monkey, and now instead of rewarding a Coldmoon Essence it will reward you with 5 Monkey Coins, but it also has a chance of rewarding you with 1 Diamond and a small chance of rewarding you with a Flux Sigil Shard.
- Purple spam fixed.
- Sanctuary Jadescroll has been removed and replaced with some Monkey Coins for now.
More updates coming soon.
More stuff fixed.
Hydran Tier 2 is fixed.
Lots of stuff is fixed that we didn't know was broken and was never reported so we can't tell you exactly what was fixed. lol
Upgrading some skyblades is fixed, realizing as I wrote this that I missed some. We'll probably do a quick follow-up patch tonight.
Assimilation issues are fixed.
Sigil shard exchange is back, I think
Banana Peel NPC is fixed.
Flux Sigil 4-pack is fixed.
Some items that were not tradeable since the Hydran patch are now tradeable again.
Some stacks were too low, those are fixed.
Definitely missed stuff that's fixed and I forgot is fixed.
Chinese spam is gone, but some other stuff is back to Chinese. This is temporary while we wait for an improved aipolicy editor to release. Hopefully this month. We might change it again, idk yet. We can change it back if you prefer the purple spam.
Talisman back in marketplace.
Provisions back in marketplace.
Lots of other stuff that I forgot about. Just look for issues and report them as you see them. We're planning to push another patch later tonight with a whole slew of small edits to improve various PvE elements of the game.
Oh and don't forget to enter the Ultimate Raffle on forums.
You can now port back from Elysium without having to restart your client. Enjoy!
Another day and another patch already. This time, we're opening up Elysium! Update your clients to v36 and enjoy access to Elysium once again. Currently porting back from Elysium will cause your client to hang and then crash - we're working on this but if you log in after that everything is fine.
Note: If you were previously "stuck" in Elysium because your character was in Elysium when we took the server down for the Hydran update, you may have to log in twice to get your character working properly again.